14 MADAME FACTS YEEHAW

Barzola

Recognized Member
Madame has too much of an influence on me. I now tend to say "Yeehaw" a lot for no reason.
i sure wish i culd hav as much swiggity sweg as madame & fit in with the cool kids yo

Billy

Recognized Member
Madame has too much of an influence on me. I now tend to say "Yeehaw" a lot for no reason.
i sure wish i culd hav as much swiggity sweg as madame & fit in with the cool kids yo
Time for you to join the cool cats club. Join us barz JOIN NOW AND GET A FREE TOASTERWAVE

Sent from my Dragon using Spam Breath

Barzola

Recognized Member
Time for you to join the cool cats club. Join us barz JOIN NOW AND GET A FREE TOASTERWAVE

HOLY FUCK REALLY?!
IF I GET A FRIEND TO JOIN CAN I GET A SECOND TOASTERWAVE FOR JUST HALF THE PRICE?!

Keywest

Recognized Member
HOLY FUCK REALLY?!
IF I GET A FRIEND TO JOIN CAN I GET A SECOND TOASTERWAVE FOR JUST HALF THE PRICE?!

I'll be dat 2nd friend and then u get 3 toaster waves.

Billy

Recognized Member
Well no theres and equation to this.
1st = 1 toasterwave
10th = 2nd toasterwave
14th = 8th toasterwave
25th = 37th toasterwave

And so on.

Keywest

Recognized Member
Well no theres and equation to this.
1st = 1 toasterwave
10th = 2nd toasterwave
14th = 8th toasterwave
25th = 37th toasterwave

And so on.

So if I get 25 people to join I can get 37 toaster waves free?

Billy

Recognized Member
Yes. You will get that much. Just get people to join the Cool Cats Club.

Madame you should be inviting people to it too for more toasterwaves. You're making us look bad

Ratchetncp

Recognized Member
I love how well Billy can derail any thread XD Went from Madame talking about her fish to toaster waves and Satan.

Also good luck in Miami, it's a lot more Spanish than English. I live in Florida and have been there.

Barzola

Recognized Member
I love how well Billy can derail any thread XD Went from Madame talking about her fish to toaster waves and Satan.

Also good luck in Miami, it's a lot more Spanish than English. I live in Florida and have been there.
I can teach Madame Spanish yeehaw