(#2 game) The saw game! (18+)

LeFrench

Recognized Member
You are in jigsaws world. Dafuq u gona doe?

1. You are in a trap where the only way out if to struggle and move to get out. Doing so though will cause intense pain to you and your lover. Dafuq u gona doe?
A. Struggle around until your "lover" dies and you get free (Goto 2)
B. Try and work together to get out (goto 3)
C. Kill yourself

2. Your lover is currently cold dead next to you. You have finally broken free and have gotten into the next room. The door closes behind you and you notice that your best friend is sitting on a table and the only way to save him is to stick your hand into a jar of scorpions and search for a key. You have 60 seconds until his arms will be slowly torn off. Then another 60 seconds until his right leg is mangled. Then another 30 seconds until his head is completely ripped off. If you let him die you will be able to leave the room unharmed and most rooms will not be accessible. You will be closer to freedom.  Dafuq u gona doe?
A. Take out a scorpion and kill him with it, almost painless (goto 4)
b. Do the task and get poisoned to save your friend (Goto 5)
c. Use your shirt to shield your hand while you get the key and save him (Goto 5)
d. Let him go through the pain for something he may of done to make you angry (goto 4)

3. You and your girlfriend approach a room in which she is killed by a gunshot trap and the door is closed behind you. In the air you see your mistress being hung in the air, along with her boyfriend. The only way to save them is to stick your hand in a machine that will ravage it and hurt it
to an extent that no normal person could handle without something to ease the pain. You notice that there is a way to get a pain medication to ease the pain. The only way of getting this is to kill the boyfriend and rip it out of his left kidney. Dafuq u gona doe?
A. Kill both of them and go to the next room unharmed (Goto 4)
b. Kill the boyfriend and use the medication to use the machine with ease. (goto 6)
C. Use the machine unmedicated and save them both. (Goto 6)
d. Grab a metal object and bluntly bash the woman for lying to you. goto 4)
e. take the machine and make them use it. Could die. Could live. ( goto 6)

4. After letting your friend, mistress and lover die, you feel terrible. You remember the good times you had. Jigsaw orders you to step in a room. There is a gun and a door. What are you going to do?
A. Shoot yourself in hopes of seeking redemption in a new life.
B. Go out the door with the guilt in hopes of acceptance from others. (goto 7)

5. After saving your friend, you realize that your strength is weakening. You drop down on the floor, not dead, but barely alive. Your friend brings you to a room where your mistress and her boyfriend is. Your friend screams at her knowing that he was a victim of her bullshit too. He kills her. Dafuq u gona doe?
A. Kill your friend for the act
B. Let him pass

6. You come to a room with a shotgun trap. You see it but keep walking. The exit is right in front of you, do you dodge the trap or keep walking in hopes of dying?
A. Keep walking
B. dodge the trap and go out of the door (goto 7)

7. You walk out of the building and pass out. You wake up in a hospital with your family around you. You feel like you survived the impossible. You feel strangely happy.
A. You carry on with your life. (Goto 9)
B. You decide to wreak havoc upon the city with a series of murder committed by you. (Goto 8)
c. You pull O.D. on your medication on purpose to die.

8. You have been caught by police, you murdered both of them to prevent being arrested. You decide to skip town and go to a new one to murder people. You are walking down the street as a person walks up to you and pulls a gun. You smile and start to pull out your knife. He tells you to give him all your money. You decide to kill him, but he puts a bullet in your head before you can. Your dead.

9. You abandon everyone you used to know and get a new life in Canada.

Veigar

Recognized Member
NinjaBladeElectric said:
9. You abandon everyone you used to know and get a new life in Canada.

I don't wanna live with Spec.

Katze

Recognized Member
NinjaBladeElectric said:
1. You are in a trap where the only way out if to struggle and move to get out. Doing so though will cause intense pain to you and your lover. Dafuq u gona doe?
A. Struggle around until your "lover" dies and you get free (Goto 2)
B. Try and work together to get out (goto 3)
C. Kill yourselfw and get a new life in Canada.
uWrOR.png

Katze

Recognized Member
DragonShock said:
Dude, you make these games way too long and this whole saw game gets this
4abapu7e.jpg

Sent from my Raisin using Tapatalk
THE IRONY OF YOU USING THE SUPER DUPER CREATIVE AWARD I ALREADY GAVE TO YOU

I SHOULD GIVE YOU ANOTHER

DragonShock

Recognized Member
PhilbobTheSailor said: