what am i doing complaining, im probably just annoying you

Leviathan

Recognized Member
mental illness.png

Buns

Recognized Member
Too much angst OP

PushTheCart

i posted this thinking that you'd actually say something. i forgot that this was sg, and you cant get an answer from sg.

ApexPredator436

Recognized Member
i posted this thinking that you'd actually say something. i forgot that this was sg, and you cant get an answer from sg.
You've like given us nothing work off of to make a good reply though.
why is my life so boring and worthless
it's probably me, im so clumsy and unlucky
what am i doing complaining, im probably just annoying Iyou
Looking at this, I mean what are we supposed to say? There's not much to work off of here. I mean I doubt any of us are therapists and it's not like we have any context here to work off of. If you want an answer then you gotta give people context into what you are saying, no post three lines of "Oh man my life sucks, oh I shouldn't be posting this I'm probably annoying you guys" and then say "I shouldn't have expected an answer from you guys anyways you are all so inconsiderate".

So.... What kind of answer do you want? There are only two questions here that you can't possibly expect people to automatically know
  1. Why is my life boring and useless?
  2. What am I doing complaining? I'm probably just annoying you.
Like. Here are the best answers I could possible give you. And these could possibly be unimaginably inaccurate considering the huge lack of context
  1. Because you have personally chosen to not go out and do things with your life I guess. I am assuming you have personally decided to do nothing with your life and now want others to explain to you that you had a choice here. You could go out and find something to do, you could try and make friends I don't fucking know. Literally unless you are willing to hand out personal information I can't help you here.
  2. FFFF I mean bro you clearly got mad at us for not even giving an answer. So that's why. You wanted an answer and you where willing to risk getting people mad at you for it.
And if you are going to get mad at me for these answers then just look at this.
what am i doing complaining, im probably just annoying you
I'm genuinly confused now

Regardless. I think the best course of action for you would be to see a therapist and get their professional opinion on how you can make your life the way you want it.

I'm sorry about the bad joke I made but seriously with so much lack of context and such it was either ignore what you said, comment on how it's a shit post, or make a joke or something to try and lighten up the mood.

Tricky

•~•
Who uses Reddit, I mean I do for /r/RealGirls and other stuffs

You've like given us nothing work off of to make a good reply though.

Looking at this, I mean what are we supposed to say? There's not much to work off of here. I mean I doubt any of us are therapists and it's not like we have any context here to work off of. If you want an answer then you gotta give people context into what you are saying, no post three lines of "Oh man my life sucks, oh I shouldn't be posting this I'm probably annoying you guys" and then say "I shouldn't have expected an answer from you guys anyways you are all so inconsiderate".

So.... What kind of answer do you want? There are only two questions here that you can't possibly expect people to automatically know
  1. Why is my life boring and useless?
  2. What am I doing complaining? I'm probably just annoying you.
Like. Here are the best answers I could possible give you. And these could possibly be unimaginably inaccurate considering the huge lack of context
  1. Because you have personally chosen to not go out and do things with your life I guess. I am assuming you have personally decided to do nothing with your life and now want others to explain to you that you had a choice here. You could go out and find something to do, you could try and make friends I don't fucking know. Literally unless you are willing to hand out personal information I can't help you here.
  2. FFFF I mean bro you clearly got mad at us for not even giving an answer. So that's why. You wanted an answer and you where willing to risk getting people mad at you for it.
And if you are going to get mad at me for these answers then just look at this.

I'm genuinly confused now

Regardless. I think the best course of action for you would be to see a therapist and get their professional opinion on how you can make your life the way you want it.

I'm sorry about the bad joke I made but seriously with so much lack of context and such it was either ignore what you said, comment on how it's a shit post, or make a joke or something to try and lighten up the mood.
That's a long reply, happy birthday though bb! <3 (I just wanted to slide that in)

Tricky

•~•

Tricky

•~•
Well unusual go for sour cream,
But you can't beat paprika
They make paprika?!?
I love sour cream.
Also have you had Pringles sticks?

Tricky

•~•