A brand new skeleton

Sans

Dear community,
Hey! I'm one of the newcomers to the community and its already been a really damn good experience. I've played on FF2 and JB, but I spend most of my time on JB because FF2 has been something that I've played way too much of in the years past.

Some pros about SG:
-admins are fun and strict with the rules, making sure that we (the community) is having fun while not breaking any of the rules
-people usually aren't extremely toxic (and if they are they get the punishment they rightfully deserve)
-the community seems to be really helpful when I don't know about a rule in JB or about something a boss in FF2 can do
-lots of things seem to be nicely tuned and work for the better (rules, bosses, etc)
In general, one of the nicer community's I've joined.

Things about myself:
-check my profile you nerd

Any who, its real nice so far and I really hope it'll stay this way! Thanks for actually acknowledging my existence. (I will try to answer any questions that I get)

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
sans

that name reminds me of a game that everybody started to hate.

Plus, this community is filled with unfunny teenagers and dumb kids. Enjoy your stay.

@tom is correct with the HMMMMMMMMM. When people get toxic they dont get punished. So idk where you got your statement but okay. you do you

Ssilent_Darknes

You're now leaving "Safe zone" airlines please enjoy your stay here in the SG *cough*hide while you can*cough* Community.

Per[I]sh

Uhm, "welcome" if I can say it like that and I remember you free killing as a Pyro but.. still welcome

Sans

sans

that name reminds me of a game that everybody started to hate.

Plus, this community is filled with unfunny teenagers and dumb kids. Enjoy your stay.

@tom is correct with the HMMMMMMMMM. When people get toxic they dont get punished. So idk where you got your statement but okay. you do you
I meant like someone saying the unholy word and then getting banned while everyone acts like they're still in elementary school (going "ooooh")

Versity

Recognized Member
SHIP UP, MATEY! WELCOME ABORD THE HMS PANTY PILLAGER, PILLAGING PANTIES IS OUR NAME AND OUR GAME!! GRAB YER SCUPPERS N MAN THE FIELDS, YER’VE JOINED US AT OUR LAST, LAD. OH AYE, BUT THESE WEE KRAKENS GOT NOTHING ON OUR VESSEL! PURE CRAFTSMANSHIP, SHE IS! WITHSTAND ANY STORM YE THROW AT ER! HOOK UP HER BRISKETS, N CAST YER NETS - YE R HAUL IS YER SUPPER, AFTER THE DOGS’VE HAD ‘EM! AYE, THE BUSH-DOG SORTA ASSERTED DOMINANCE - WE JUST FOLLOW WHATEVER E SPEWS OUT. SORTA GOD AROUND HERE. yar.

Ssilent_Darknes

SHIP UP, MATEY! WELCOME ABORD THE HMS PANTY PILLAGER, PILLAGING PANTIES IS OUR NAME AND OUR GAME!! GRAB YER SCUPPERS N MAN THE FIELDS, YER’VE JOINED US AT OUR LAST, LAD. OH AYE, BUT THESE WEE KRAKENS GOT NOTHING ON OUR VESSEL! PURE CRAFTSMANSHIP, SHE IS! WITHSTAND ANY STORM YE THROW AT ER! HOOK UP HER BRISKETS, N CAST YER NETS - YE R HAUL IS YER SUPPER, AFTER THE DOGS’VE HAD ‘EM! AYE, THE BUSH-DOG SORTA ASSERTED DOMINANCE - WE JUST FOLLOW WHATEVER E SPEWS OUT. SORTA GOD AROUND HERE. yar.
When you've had a little too much to drink...
A little OVERBOARD...Kill me pls

Sans

Uhm, "welcome" if I can say it like that and I remember you free killing as a Pyro but.. still welcome
I... don't remember free killing as a pyro because I don't remember free killing ever...I feel like people will report me instantly (which they should) so... yea lmao

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Oh another thing, beware of @Ben . He'll obliterate you with dumb shit so watch your ass.