Add jb_minecraft_nightfall_final to the mix!

Add jb_minecraft_nightfall_final to the mix?

• Total voters

Shaymin

New Poster
Howdy everyone, I stumbled across this lovely revamp of the minecraft_dynf map and thought I should try to get it thrown into the rotation (OR REPLACE DYNF)!
Since it's only slightly different from it's dynf variant, I'm not sure if it should replace dynf or just be a new map in the rotation, but anyways, here are some things that are different.

-A good bit more of rebelling spots

-A game called "Spleef Arena" is now where Nine Square was and neither Pat or Myself can figure out how it really works.

-Box Game has an issue where boxes overlap a little bit so that's a little annoying but Box Game on dynf can be shot so really no change there.

-Obviously the map is now night time themed and looks much nicer with lanterns and some added areas

If I left anything major out feel free to let me know. I attached the map file so you can test it out for yourselves.

:)

Attachments

• jb_minecraft_nightfall_final.zip
    26.7 MB · Views: 218
Last edited:

sapphire

Recognized Member
light theme is better
ahem jokes aside, basically a reskin of daylight with some additions. Gets kind of boring having 2 of the same map layout in rotation imo

Shaymin

New Poster
light theme is better
ahem jokes aside, basically a reskin of daylight with some additions. Gets kind of boring having 2 of the same map layout in rotation imo
I'm not saying have both in the rotation I'm leaving that part up to the staff, I just want to see if enough people are in favor of nightfall for the map to be on the server at all.

Ivy

Recognized Member
This would be great if it replaces the older version of daylight. Adding it in on its own would just be a third minecraft map with the same layout.

Pat

Recognized Member
Either or works in my opinion, maybe to "spice" it up add it, but replace it with daylight because 2 same maps but just a few changes shouldn't be a thing :/ (thats what i think) :shrug: but i wouldn't mind seeing the nightfall map in and if there ends up being problems can always go back to daylight :)