Add New Tags??

Loki

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
While the above message is stupid, I agree about more tags + custom tags
specifically a custom tag for me and for me only
The royalty tags are cool and all but are expensive so building up to the top of the royalty with cheaper tags would be cool. ie. "joker", "jack of all trades", "peasant" (for faris), etc.
Also could have tags for each class main. ie. "Pyro Main" or "Soldier Main" etc.
Also also, chat name recolors, basically just recolors your name in chat kinda pogchamp

Pat

Recognized Member
I like the peasant one for faris......
and loki can get a "idiot cat" one!
Maybe make custom tags like 75k credits or so though. I feel like thats a good number if that gets added.

Last edited:

Fluquor

basically hitlerchan
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Custom tags are not an option.

More tags can be created if given some suggestions if formulated from a competent brain.

sapphire

Recognized Member
"Gifter" currently in the store or no? If not, maybe this for 35000 credits. Now they get only 5 credits every 10 minutes and the other 5 credits go to me

Pat

Recognized Member
funnnyyy, but i think we should get people to just give suggestions on new tags they would like seen in the store.... possibly here :() :)

n_n

Recognized Member
To be honest, "peasants" should automatically show for all other people's tags if you yourself have the millionaire tag. 🤷‍♂️

Pat

Recognized Member
Unless a tag that you can change colors to your liking you are speaking of.
So no to letting people customize their tag NAME but what about letting people choose the COLOR of their tag?!?!?!?!
Letting people choose tag names can lead to some very unwanted trouble......

DallenDestroyer

i mean put at like 100k or something expensive so only player who has been playing for a long time to get them...
but with the gifting system it could be a way around

Bad Memes

TF2 Admin
id be happy to spend 100k credits to request a custom tag