Admin Aplication - Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
#1
-Steam Profile Name: VialViolate

-SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69950017

-Your age: 22

-TimeZone: GMT -4 aka EDT

-When you are on our servers: 24/7 basically.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

*Where you live (Country)? Canada

*Do you have a microphone? Yes

*Why should you be an Admin? I have no issue dealing with the assholes slowly killing the Jailbreak server.

*Do any other existent Administrators support you??? If yes, Tell us there names? Also, please ask them to post on your thread.

Does marrying then divorcing pratical then marrying madam count?
 

Veigar

Well-Known Member
#2
Sure, it counts. This guy is pretty cool and I think he'd be able to handle Jailbreak very well.

EDIT: Nevermind. Actually sort of jerkish/downright dumb sometimes.
 
#3
Keep this guy away from admin. He breaks rules and free-kills. Sorry that was the divorce talking. Vial is a great person and would be good for admin. Especially on jailbreak.
 
#4
Practical Problems said:
Keep this guy away from admin. He breaks rules and free-kills. Sorry that was the divorce talking. Vial is a great person and would be good for admin. Especially on jailbreak.
This guy has no cock and balls and abuses admin, how is he admin? sorry that was the anger from him CHEATING ON ME talking.


Love ya <3
 

LeFrench

Active Member
#7
I don't think he should be an admin, he does in fact free kill a ton and favorites people, even when told to stop. He is f2p, just throwing it out there. He offers nothing really innovative or unique to the server that the admins already can't do as is.

Please take this application seriously and edit out the joke at the end. Please tell us what you are going to do on the server not just "i have no problem dealing with assholes killing the jailbreak server." Tell us exactly want you are going to do and how are you going to deal with it. I'm not an admin but i believe he isn't ready for admin or any staff position, could you really say any different?
 
#8
SwiftFortress2 said:
I don't think he should be an admin, he does in fact free kill a ton and favorites people, even when told to stop. He is f2p, just throwing it out there. He offers nothing really innovative or unique to the server that the admins already can't do as is.

Please take this application seriously and edit out the joke at the end. Please tell us what you are going to do on the server not just "i have no problem dealing with assholes killing the jailbreak server." Tell us exactly want you are going to do and how are you going to deal with it. I'm not an admin but i believe he isn't ready for admin or any staff position, could you really say any different?

Oh, it's you. The kid who ignored the repeatedly then shot me when I told you to get back on the yellow line. Instead of trying to trash my admin application because you're too incompetent to listen to the warden's rules why don't you delete your post and GTFO.


You seem to think you can ignore the warden and not get killed. You call every kill freekill. Last player is allowed to kill all as the admins say, you say "FREEKILL".


Edit: Just a quick edit, admins this is one of the kids I've been talking about. He complains about everything breaking the rules just because HE doesn't like it. He also doesn't consider him just randomly killing reds a freekilling...
 

Veigar

Well-Known Member
#9
SwiftFortress2 said:
He is f2p, just throwing it out there.
I retract my comment on your application because of this. I believe that F2P discrimination is dumb and pathetic, and it just makes you lower than "the F2Ps". Ability to pay does not equal ability to play, and vice versa.
 

Kris18

Well-Known Member
#10
A big NO from me. His character is terrible, he tries to cause discomfort, intentionally pisses people off, and breaks rules.

He's currently serving a ban, too. And no, I didn't serve it.

Once again: Do NOT make this guy admin.
 
#11
My first impression with Violate was earlier today on the MinecraftLand server as he escalated an argument over "hacking" (to which he clearly knew nothing about) to the point where we had to step in and mic mute the entire server. He then continued to disrupt the server with a reference to the Buddhist Swastika (clearly alluding to the Nazi Swastika, as he was talking about Nazis), until I finally had to ban him for 24 hours.

He clearly is too immature to be given authority, and has already shown a lack of disrespect for those that have it.

If it were for the MinecraftLand server, it would be a definite NO from me.
 

Kris18

Well-Known Member
#12
He's now reporting Swift for "sabotaging" his thread, then does what he would consider "sabotage" on Swift's thread.

And he's giving bad rep for those who disagree and insulting while doing so. I deleted mine by accident (I swear!) but this was on Saiyan's: http://forum.sg-gaming.net/reputation.php?uid=66

He's butthurt and can't accept that anyone could possibly disagree--you disagree with him and you're a terrible person.

More reason this guy shouldn't be admin.
 
#13
Kris18 said:
He's now reporting Swift for "sabotaging" his thread, then does what he would consider "sabotage" on Swift's thread.

And he's giving bad rep for those who disagree and insulting while doing so. I deleted mine by accident (I swear!) but this was on Saiyan's: http://forum.sg-gaming.net/reputation.php?uid=66

He's butthurt and can't accept that anyone could possibly disagree--you disagree with him and you're a terrible person.

More reason this guy shouldn't be admin.
I love how you're posting on my thread trashing it and not reading a date. If you look at the report date, it's well before I did anything.
 
#14
And this is why i think only admins should be allowed to post on admin apps.
Seriously guys, can't we all just stop and get along?
 

Kris18

Well-Known Member
#15
VialViolate said:
I love how you're posting on my thread trashing it and not reading a date. If you look at the report date, it's well before I did anything.
Thread was posted 2 days before I commented. Thread was still active when I commented. I don't get where you're going with this.

As for hypocrisy, it's still hypocrisy whether or not there's a small wait. Your whole attitude here is reason enough you shouldn't be an admin.

This application's content is degenerating so I'm closing it. I talked to xSpeced and it doesn't look like you're getting admin, but that's not a final decision. If he wants to make a final decision, he'll post here and perhaps re-open the thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top