Allow Me To Explain

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApexPredator436

Recognized Member
Why am I so stressed?

It's not because of you guys or other people on the internet. No no no no no. This is going to take a bit of explaining. Please bare with me me.

My brother is a high functioning autistic. There isn't a day he doesn't scream and bitch about something. I have never had such a high hatred for someone before. When I try to talk back to me he threatens to bash my head in with a rock. In which I grab I knife so I can stab him if he does try too.

He is 11 years old. Almost 12 but that doesn't matter. He's the type of guy who will beat his wife when he is older. He is the type of guy who will abuse his children if he has any. He is a horrible person. I hate living with him.

@Comm that was good advice to just turn off my computer. Regretfully the only off button I have for my brother is to kill myself or him. Both are not things I am willing to go through.

So before you decide to be a jack ass and try and put me down constantly know this. I am already at the edge of what I can handle. I as mad as you can possibly make me. If you want to be a horrible person go ahead. Continue. Maybe I am not at my breaking point. I would say I might become suicidal but that would make me another attention whore. No thank you.

Now. If I may get along with you all that would be great. Right now I would rather not deal with this stuff but I would rather be here then deal with my brother.

Deku

Recognized Member
omg im so sorry
if i had someone like that living withm e i would fucking snap and get so angry lmao

Schultz

Recognized Member
Have you tried constructing additional pylons?

KreepyElfling

Why am I so stressed?

It's not because of you guys or other people on the internet. No no no no no. This is going to take a bit of explaining. Please bare with me me.

My brother is a high functioning autistic. There isn't a day he doesn't scream and bitch about something. I have never had such a high hatred for someone before. When I try to talk back to me he threatens to bash my head in with a rock. In which I grab I knife so I can stab him if he does try too.

He is 11 years old. Almost 12 but that doesn't matter. He's the type of guy who will beat his wife when he is older. He is the type of guy who will abuse his children if he has any. He is a horrible person. I hate living with him.

@Comm that was good advice to just turn off my computer. Regretfully the only off button I have for my brother is to kill myself or him. Both are not things I am willing to go through.

So before you decide to be a jack ass and try and put me down constantly know this. I am already at the edge of what I can handle. I as mad as you can possibly make me. If you want to be a horrible person go ahead. Continue. Maybe I am not at my breaking point. I would say I might become suicidal but that would make me another attention whore. No thank you.

Now. If I may get along with you all that would be great. Right now I would rather not deal with this stuff but I would rather be here then deal with my brother.
dont wanna be rude or anything but, waht does this do with tf2? also i feel really bad,hope its gets sorted out

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
Why am I so stressed?

A high functioning autistic... what? Did apex forget how to grammar again? That's when the obesity gets you American.

ApexPredator436

Recognized Member
dont wanna be rude or anything but, waht does this do with tf2? also i feel really bad,hope its gets sorted out
Oops. Sorry. I posted this in the wrong section.
A high functioning autistic... what? Did apex forget how to grammar again? That's when the obesity gets you American.
Just. Stop. Please explain to me something Canada did to help the world that isn't Maple Syrup.

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
Oops. Sorry. I posted this in the wrong section.

Just. Stop. Please explain to me something Canada did to help the world that isn't Maple Syrup.
We are your main traders
We bring about 10% of the peace fighters
We were an escape location for blacks during the underground railway stuff
We also directly helped them get out, at the risk of our own lives
We barely shed any blood in our entire history
Oil
And the entire time, we had to deal with the threat of annexation from you guys
Do I need to go on?

ApexPredator436

Recognized Member
We are your main traders
Oil
Do I need to go on?
Eh. Just keep in mind that people who live in the USA aren't a hive mind. We can't all control the government. If it was up to me I would just make it so we never got involved with anything unless we where forced into it.

Schultz

Recognized Member
We are your main traders
Oil
Do I need to go on?
Sorry, but I think you forgot to say something.

littleirishman

Recognized Member
If you ever want to be cheered up I can sing pop/alt rock from the 70's to now.

One Up

Recognized Member

JSVague

Recognized Member
We are your main traders
Oil
Do I need to go on?
Canada was occupied by the French who won the Revolutionary War for America so
rip

One Up

Recognized Member

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
Canada was occupied by the French who won the Revolutionary War for America so
rip
uhm, that never happened
the british fought the french yes, the french had some land yes
the only 'loss' we had to america was when they split off from the british settlers because they didn't like the british, then they tried to raid us and got rekt
if you want to talk Canadian history we can do that later, btw apex this is your fault

Status
Not open for further replies.