Another map in progress.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Trying to think of games and rebel spots. Help me out.
For falling in the clouds, one corner could like have a pipe going around the building from the under, instead of falling(only on one building)to an ammo pack.
all i can think of for now with what it looks like so far, as more comes along ill think of somethin

Denied

jb map maker
For falling in the clouds, one corner could like have a pipe going around the building from the under, instead of falling(only on one building)to an ammo pack.
all i can think of for now with what it looks like so far, as more comes along ill think of somethin
I can make something like that ye.

Denied

jb map maker
You are forgetting most BLU team members are uncoordinated mutated vegetables and sound like they are still learning the English language.
I would suggest either making the holes harder to break (I don't know if that's possible) or make it farther away. Maybe even both.
Oh ye I was gonna make them harder to break eitherway so sure.

Denied

jb map maker
Posting this here so that people can look around and suggest memes.
jb_zero.bsp

I made the towers taller and added fog to make it fade out.

Make a small ledge that people can walk on, mainly on the outside walls of the buildings.
5db9758cd26a101e1a87338b96c2dcd0.png
Making something like it, thx.

Denied

jb map maker
Posting this here so that people can look around and suggest memes.
jb_zero.bsp

I made the towers taller and added fog to make it fade out.

Making something like it, thx.
Just realized I fucked up a basic step, added the thin ledge idea. (thx @Swift and @Zero1763 )

Here's the new download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zc833xmdkr3ihf6/jb_zero.bsp?dl=0

The map is currently known as zero, this will change.

Suggest some map names, so far I have:
zero
pipeline
towers
skyfort
clouds

Last edited:

Denied

jb map maker

Btw, due to how many people didn't want 9 square on bricks, I have taken the liberty of not remaking it for this map. Mostly because I don't want to remake that shit.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Just realized I fucked up a basic step, added the thin ledge idea. (thx @Swift and @Zero1763 )

Here's the new download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zc833xmdkr3ihf6/jb_zero.bsp?dl=0

The map is currently known as zero, this will change.

zero
pipeline
towers
skyfort
clouds
Skyfort is a little too much like jailfort, don't think its pipeline based enough.
Either clouds or towers would go with the theme,

if not should totally name it zero after me

BaleOfHay

Recognized Member
zero
pipeline
towers
skyfort
clouds
For names, how about Skylimit

You're making a map, @SNC is making a map, and I'm making a map, holy shit it's going to be a mapocalypse.
Also I'm making a jb map for fun. I don't know if I'm gonna post or not, but it's for future purposes of knowing how games work and how to use hammer.

A suggestion is that you make a path all around of stairway so guards are able to watch from all points.
Do this for jeopardy as well maybe.

SNC

Recognized Member
@Doggo any progress on the map? It looks awesome.