Anyone want to play Don't Starve Together?

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
What kind of mods
A mod that gives you some starting equipment.
A mod that will double the duration of everything(how long food lasts, tools, armors, etc)
And a mod that will set traps back down when you collect the thing inside the traps.

1bubbainpa

Recognized Member
A mod that gives you some starting equipment.
A mod that will double the duration of everything(how long food lasts, tools, armors, etc)
And a mod that will set traps back down when you collect the thing inside the traps.
Come on, you don't need those mods to play the game, they retract from the experience! I'd rather play a full-out vanilla game, mods make the game too easy.

Except for the trap mod

Wickednick

Recognized Member
I will, but can't today or tomorrow

Also only if caves are enabled

Versity

Recognized Member
possibly. Owen made me buy it, and in the month i've owned it i havent played it.
so, maybe.

Wickednick

Recognized Member
I'm no longer the host, my friend who apparently has really good internet is hosting. Also no caves I think because that will lag the game to shit.
It doesn't lag much if everyone goes down at the same time, I've tested it

Catmary

Maybe I'll join. Don't expect much from me though, I just play the warrior girl and fight buffalo for meat until I die.

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
Maybe I'll join. Don't expect much from me though, I just play the warrior girl and fight buffalo for meat until I die.
Ya, it would be great if you wouldn't do that. We're actually looking to survive for as long as possible and not die in 2 seconds :p

Also, next time we start playing I'll invite those who are interested in joining.

1bubbainpa

Recognized Member
smh y'all saying you suck at the game, while we can't go 5 days in fall without someone dying.

Guess this means

1bubbainpa

Recognized Member
This game is fun.

We should try this group server again.

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Id love to, just don't mind if my computer crashes upon someone dying, invite me if you want

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
Guys, you can start a game together because I'm not gonna start one now. I'm really busy and will be for a few weeks.