UrielVentris

Recognized Member
Me reading the update notes 10/12/2016
"a new item that gives unusual effects to taunts, and a new cosmetics case!"
"new item that gives unusual effects to taunts"
"gives unusual effect to taunts"

WHAT
At valve nightmare castle
lets not only fuck with every hat making them all class lets make the value of unusual taunts plummet
this is stressing me the fuck out.
so what im saying is how do you think this will this work? will it be like a spell? will there be new effects? will it be for any taunt if so then rip conga prices.
just tell me your predictions.

Last edited:

Tricky

•~•
Me reading the update notes 10/12/2016
"a new item that gives unusual effects to taunts, and a new cosmetics case!"
"new item that gives unusual effects to taunts"
"gives unusual effect to taunts"

WHAT
At valve nightmare castle
lets not only fuck with every hat making them all class lets make the value of unusual taunts plummet
this is stressing me the fuck out.
so what im saying is how do you think this will this work? will it be like a spell? will there be new effects? will it be for any taunt if so then rip conga prices.
just tell me your predictions.
They probably will make it more than 60$ if that were to happen, if not, more.
But it is probably random, seeing that keyless crates became a thing.
But that's my speculation/prediction.

EmNudge

allowed the sun back into the spy room
Since this is coming out during the Halloween update, it is most likely a spell for taunts that is only viewable during Halloween.
I'd gander a guess that it will come with the Halloween cauldron at one per person/account.

Although they might have to add custom unusual effects since it's spells which may take some work. Since they didn't brag about new unusual effects, that is less likely, but still likely.

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
I swear to fuck if this causes unusual prices to fall I'm getting so pissed since I just bought 4 unusuals