Attention all sg minecraft gamers.

would you like a sg mc server for like the 5th time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokon

so listen,level with me,i'm a sg boomer i admit it but i love mc so hear me out.
For what i've been told the mc servers keep being taken down due to it just dying and that happens..i guess.
I'm willing to pay for a host and just keep it up and if i can slap a sg label on it that would be cool to.
If i could get like idk 15 people who say yes on a poll i'll get it started,if that does happen what plugins and mods would you want so i can compile them all together.

also if i could get my name changed to dokon that would be cool..yeah.​

Zero1763

Recognized Member
I'd want one but from the way you formatted this I'd prefer it to be not from you
L.gif

clemarchy

Wow, a surprising amount of "no," so far. I'd definitely play if other people also played on it regularly. I like vanilla, or nearly vanilla servers with minimal rules, they're pretty nice. /home and /tpa would be nice plugins. Also, please get rid of phantoms. They're a terrible addition. Just get a repeating command block and then you can enter a command to kill phantoms whenever they spawn. Should probably put anti-grief/spawn-protection on for a short radius at spawn as well.

Dokon

Wow, a surprising amount of "no," so far. I'd definitely play if other people also played on it regularly. I like vanilla, or nearly vanilla servers with minimal rules, they're pretty nice. /home and /tpa would be nice plugins. Also, please get rid of phantoms. They're a terrible addition. Just get a repeating command block and then you can enter a command to kill phantoms whenever they spawn. Should probably put anti-grief/spawn-protection on for a short radius at spawn as well.
Yeah I like vanilla as well,I still think 1.8 was peak for me though.
Well if no one wants it I wont stress over it haha.

Fluquor

basically hitlerchan
Staff member
TF2 Admin
I'm stupidly burnt out on Minecraft - also I don't trust that griefing could even possibly be contained.

Dokon

I'm stupidly burnt out on Minecraft - also I don't trust that griefing could even possibly be contained.
I say no to griefing,I always liked the plugins or mods that let you do like 40x40(for example) private blocks so you couldn't blow up or remove.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Yeah I like vanilla as well,I still think 1.8 was peak for me though.
1.7 modded is peak modded minecraft no further questions thanks
From the turnout of votes and likeliness of player-base, it seems its just best to play with your close friends on your own server.
Also this ^, turnout usually doesn't end up to be what poll says. If you wanna play minecraft that badly your best bet would be hosting a server and inviting people from the forums here and the discord instead of trying to get the label

Dokon

1.7 modded is peak modded minecraft no further questions thanks

Also this ^, turnout usually doesn't end up to be what poll says. If you wanna play minecraft that badly your best bet would be hosting a server and inviting people from the forums here and the discord instead of trying to get the label
Like I already said ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kenny397

U would just cheat loser

Ivy

Recognized Member
Man.

For the record, nobody is stopping you from making a server and calling it "SG Unofficial". It's not the first time, and you really don't need permission to do this. Like you've been told above, don't bother with a poll, those who want to play will, and those who don't won't. Good luck.

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
I still wouldn't call it "SG Unofficial" when it can easily be called your name here's Minecraft server instead since it has little to no affiliation with SG itself.

Wickednick

Recognized Member
I still wouldn't call it "SG Unofficial" when it can easily be called your name here's Minecraft server instead since it has little to no affiliation with SG itself.
Then bring back modded coward lemme re-kill snc all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.