ba_hopjb_v8 errors and crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivineNigerian

Recognized Member
the map "ba_hopjb_v8" is a great map, but... the map makes people crash. There are so many broken sound files in the map folder, that it makes the game crash for a lot of people (including me). If someone knows how to map and or how to fix this problem, please do.

Ya boi

Big Daddy

Wickednick

Recognized Member
the map "ba_hopjb_v8" is a great map, but... the map makes people crash. There are so many broken sound files in the map folder, that it makes the game crash for a lot of people (including me). If someone knows how to map and or how to fix this problem, please do.

Ya boi

Big Daddy
If you're talking about the sound file crash, from what I see it happens on jailfort more than hop, but I love jailfort so I hope it gets fixed

Recognized Member

Ya boi

Big Daddy
When you dont want jb to die but its been dead

ZixtonFix

Recognized Member

Ya boi

Big Daddy
It's easy just delet the file sound.cache (tf2 folder),and your problem is fixed.

R.I.P

New Poster
Necropost
don't worry people will sort that out and there have been glitches and stuff happening to all of these and if there is a bug please make sure that you report it

Status
Not open for further replies.