ba_Sincinatti

Robely

Recognized Member

These are the updates.

Should Obby be larger or is it good as is?
It looks really good so far, of course obby could be larger, (I personally think it should). Dr is looking pretty kool. I do recommend putting a longer delay on the bhop jumps in obby (idk how hard that would be I ain't no programmer). Also, King Sin? More like King Dying While Trying to Show Off a New Map ;)

EDIT: Do recommend removing the train (or at least replace it with a helicopter or plane or something.)

Last edited:

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
The video would be shorter and had less of you dying if you used buddha.
Also regarding the part at 6:15 i think you can extend the time it takes until it breaks but i don't think i ever messed with that so just poke around until you find it. Or ask the Kazakhstani, maybe he knows.

Denied

jb map maker
The video would be shorter and had less of you dying if you used buddha.
Also regarding the part at 6:15 i think you can extend the time it takes until it breaks but i don't think i ever messed with that so just poke around until you find it. Or ask the Kazakhstani, maybe he knows.
You can make it break on trigger, then set the trigger output timer to whatever you want.

What you wanna do is make a basic func breakable and enable break on trigger.
r4199cw.png

Then what you want to do is make a trigger block above it with the following output:
4yOAOMe.png

OnStartTouch
<objectname>
Break
<none>
<desired delay>

Last edited:

SNC

Recognized Member
You can make it break on trigger, then set the trigger output timer to whatever you want.

What you wanna do is make a basic func breakable and enable break on trigger.
r4199cw.png

Then what you want to do is make a trigger block above it with the following output:
4yOAOMe.png

OnStartTouch
<objectname>
Break
<none>
<desired delay>
I was doing that but then I need to respawn it which would've required making the templates a bit more complicated. I'll try that though, I used to bhop model from famous so it should work but it may not be as optimal as others.

@Bush-Dog buddha is an SM command-I don't have SM installed. Also, I think it is an add-on to SM. Idk about removing the train Gearhop, I like it a lot cause of its face :(

What would you want to see replacing the train?

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
@Bush-Dog buddha is an SM command-I don't have SM installed. Also, I think it is an add-on to SM.
Last time i checked i was always able to use the buddha command and i'm pretty sure it's not a SM command only so i dunno wtf are you on about.
Set sv_cheats to 1, type in buddha and it SHOULD work.

SNC

Recognized Member
Last time i checked i was always able to use the buddha command and i'm pretty sure it's not a SM command only so i dunno wtf are you on about. Set sv_cheats to 1, type in buddha and it SHOULD work.
It is? That's strange.

Robely

Recognized Member
Idk about removing the train Gearhop, I like it a lot cause of its face :(

What would you want to see replacing the train?
If you really want, you can keep the train. I just personally would rather have it a plane or a helicopter or something to keep with the "theme"

But it's your map you keep what you want

Denied

jb map maker

Slight change has been done to medic since I made the video. Nothing that changes gameplay though.

Reactions: SNC

SNC

Recognized Member
New video-did most of your suggestions.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
New video-did most of your suggestions.
fails at noclip landing so many times<
In obby you could make like the short platform that the hand pushes fall
Are all the rooms gonna be the same texture(like roof inside and floor) because it isn't that appealing. Maybe like more rugs or wood floor covers

Pillow

buddha in console makes you invincible c;
EDIT: Just watched 2nd vid, nvm

Last edited:

SNC

Recognized Member
New video detailing replacement for sweeper.

Tricky

•~•
New video detailing replacement for sweeper.
Any, not a bad concept. Though I think it's a bit cramped with many people in there. Don't ya think?
Nonetheless that's a good alternative.

SNC

Recognized Member
Any, not a bad concept. Though I think it's a bit cramped with many people in there. Don't ya think?
Nonetheless that's a good alternative.
It's too easy without it being cramped ;)

Tricky

•~•

SNC

Recognized Member
Kitchen, arena-almost everything is done! Just need optimization and making it look good.