Dawgicorn

Recognized Member
gonnagokms.gif

i just jk

yayyyy new map, hopefully better than that modifided hop map @Buns >: I

SNC

Recognized Member
IT'S UP

Played-Confirmed easy to rebel-will be widening all the stuff and making it better-but luckily it isn't worse than jailbreak_night.

Serris

• Very unusual. Super distinctive experience, which is pretty awesome. Whether it's good or it's bad, it's definitely not boring.
  • Best looking Jeopardy I've seen. Classy shit.
  • Vertical Death Run is a really interesting concept.
  • Obby being outside the dungeon it belongs to has a cool Legend of Zelda feeling.
  • It's pretty easy for blue idiots (ie people like me) to accidentally fall inside Stairway to Heaven and be trapped, or to pursue rebellers who head there because it's a prominent space and then get trapped.
  • Navigating up and down the main towers is intuitive (though I didn't even notice all the stairs at first), but,
  • Minigame layout is not. More familiarity with the map will definitely help, but the one minigame per room layout isn't gonna make it easy. More maps (or any maps, frankly) would be helpful. Like shopping mall directories!
  • Single file bridges are a nightmare, but that's not an inherently bad thing, because,
  • This map is based on sin. Rule breaking, chaos, anarchy, the breakdown of order and law. And that's fucking cool. Multifloor Jeopardy? That's insane. Putting the cell lane so far down that almost everybody takes fall damage reaching it? Amazing.
  • I'm not wild about the Coon Town thing. The map doesn't seem to derive from it as a concept and there, uh, aren't a lot of charitable interpretations for it.
  • Some of the walls are pretty sparse, a bit of decoration would be nice.
  • This map is gonna be a nightmare with freekillers, especially the shameless over the top kind. But then, this map is all about sin...
  • Could use a Hunger Games shelter for blues.
  • Extremely urban style map, most rooms only have one entrance and one exit, it keeps everything close quarters and confined, sort of like the opposite of WIP's gigantically open spaces and sniper towers everywhere. That's cool.
I don't think that people who hate this map are necessarily wrong but I really enjoy the sinsanity, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with it.

Congrats on your map's release SNC!

Reactions: SNC

SNC

Recognized Member
Thanks Serris. Coon town was a joke made while we were on jb and I was playing around with names that rhymed with toon town. It's something near and dear to the Sincinnati creators.

Will be widening the bridges.

SNC

Recognized Member
Massive ba_sincinatti fix coming this way-map was way too cramped and easy to rebel in.

Edit:Stairways nearly twice as wide, bridges now are hallways and are very large-armory has been pushed far back for more space-stairway 2 heaven has been barred off from the armory level. Cells WILL be pushed back too.

Jimmy

Recognized Member
Blowing that was requested by map makers

Attachments

• Team Fortress 2 3_3_2017 9_00_56 PM.mp4
    6.9 MB · Views: 176
Reactions: SNC

SNC

Recognized Member
Blowing that was requested by map makers
@Buns implement-also Buns apparently the arena doors are fucked up somehow, try to see what broke them since you have the copy :( megasin

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
@Buns implement-also Buns apparently the arena doors are fucked up somehow, try to see what broke them since you have the copy :( megasin
Check gearhop while you're at it. According to some, it may be broken (once the minigame ends there's no way to get players out of it) dunno whenever or not that's true (even though i have experienced it as a blue in lr) but just to make sure.

SNC

Recognized Member
Check gearhop while you're at it. According to some, it may be broken (once the minigame ends there's no way to get players out of it) dunno whenever or not that's true (even though i have experienced it as a blue in lr) but just to make sure.
Yeah the teleport trigger didn't have clients checked.

SNC

Recognized Member
Yes.