Ban frlr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porkchopsrock12

Recognized Member
This game makes me very sad. Sometimes warden says last reaction and I do the thing before someone else but they don't see it when I do so I get memed upon. This makes me very disgruntled. When this happens it is so sad gammer moment can we ban frlr.

This was a meme for those of you who don't understand. frlr is upsetting and wardens who play it make me sad but I don't thik it should be banned.

Crassus

Sometimes warden says last reaction and I do the thing before someone else but they don't see it when I do so I get memed upon. .
there is a 1-2 second delay from your first person perspective and third person, and there is an even greater delay between you and the warden, it all really depends on who has better ping. play in third person to get a more accurate point of view and see what they see(more or less).
tl;dr go in thirdperson and be aware of ping

Last edited:

Josh

Not the best decision to meme a complaint. Anyways, regarding the issue, FRLR is a staple of Jailbreak mini-games but a large factor of it is luck, similar to what Crassus said. In my opinion, it really should be banned, as it's extremely unreliable and tends to cause much commotion and arguing. Despite it's quick and efficient nature in lowering the population of the prisoners, no mini-game should be based upon something that a player has no influence on changing. In this case, the timing of the given actions of the warden.

cube

Recognized Member
It is a bit unfair because people with shit tier internet won't win. Like ever. but then again winning most games with shit internet is rather difficult

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Does you entire 6 man family use the internet with 6 or 5 phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.