Banned JB Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keywest

Recognized Member
I was just wondering how managers like myself and higher think about admin + on blue team changing their class to spy?

CaveJohnson

Recognized Member
I'm fine with staff changing themselves to spy since it's easy to kill and really can't stop rebelling.

But if they change to pyro/demoman they've gone too far.

Katze

Recognized Member
I'd at least ask the reds if it's fine with them, since you are technically giving yourself a privilege common players don't have.

Keywest

Recognized Member
I'd at least ask the reds if it's fine with them, since you are technically giving yourself a privilege common players don't have.

Should I also ask them with my mind, and kill them when they can't read it or follow me?

Katze

Recognized Member
Should I also ask them with my mind, and kill them when they can't read it or follow me?
I was clearly speaking into the mic and the other reds were doing exactly what I said. What you did was immature, and if you want to bring it up, I have plenty of screenshots I can post.

Keywest

Recognized Member
I was clearly speaking into the mic and the other reds were doing exactly what I said. What you did was immature, and if you want to bring it up, I have plenty of screenshots I can post.

Do explain what I did that was immature.

Katze

Recognized Member
Do explain what I did that was immature.
Umm, if you really want to go there... You were pretty malicious towards me, and are still showing that now. For playing the game, where I EXPLAINED to you MULTIPLE times what I was doing, and how the other reds could understand, you slayed me multiple times, froze me, and stripped me of my weapons when I was the only BLU.

Maybe if you didn't get all asshurt about dying two rounds, we wouldn't have a problem. Tbh I was thinking of lodging a complaint, and I damn will if you want to persist, considering you got promoted and I find you unfit for Level 4 Manager because of how easily you get aggravated and abuse without rhyme or reason.

EDIT: It's also immature of you to make passive aggressive forum posts when I'm offering you advice.

Keywest

Recognized Member
We were having a little fun, but first of all u were breaking the number one rule on jb, u must have a mic on blue, u never gave commands expected people to read your mind, and yeah, I got mad u killed me, because u weren't giving commands and came up with dumb excuses y u killed me. And u are the one being passive aggressive here.

Katze

Recognized Member
We were having a little fun, but first of all u were breaking the number one rule on jb, u must have a mic on blue, u never gave commands expected people to read your mind, and yeah, I got mad u killed me, because u weren't giving commands and came up with dumb excuses y u killed me. And u are the one being passive aggressive here.
Funny how the other reds were listening to whatever I said.
I was steam messaging you about it asking if you couldn't hear me and you chose not to respond. And yes, I have screenshots.

Keywest

Recognized Member
Umm, if you really want to go there... You were pretty malicious towards me, and are still showing that now. For playing the game, where I EXPLAINED to you MULTIPLE times what I was doing, and how the other reds could understand, you slayed me multiple times, froze me, and stripped me of my weapons when I was the only BLU.

Maybe if you didn't get all asshurt about dying two rounds, we wouldn't have a problem. Tbh I was thinking of lodging a complaint, and I damn will if you want to persist, considering you got promoted and I find you unfit for Level 4 Manager because of how easily you get aggravated and abuse without rhyme or reason.

EDIT: It's also immature of you to make passive aggressive forum posts when I'm offering you advice.

Yeah, i did those things to have a little Fun, and stop u from killing people. We were breaking the number one rule on blue, all blues must a have a mic. Yeah I got made you killed me because you were killing me and others for reasons that we had to read your mind to get. A.K.A you never gave commands and were killing people for no reason. For example you opened the cell doors and expected everyone to stay in their cell, as you gave no commands people left, it was freeday, and you killed them.

Katze

Recognized Member
Yeah, i did those things to have a little Fun, and stop u from killing people. We were breaking the number one rule on blue, all blues must a have a mic. Yeah I got made you killed me because you were killing me and others for reasons that we had to read your mind to get. A.K.A you never gave commands and were killing people for no reason. For example you opened the cell doors and expected everyone to stay in their cell, as you gave no commands people left, it was freeday, and you killed them.
Can you read?

Katze

Recognized Member
No, but I can write.
I suggest you go back and read each post I've made in the thread since you're stubbornly trying to drive your ignorant point home.

I'm insulted. Spec if you're reading this, I'd like to talk to you a bit privately.

CaveJohnson

Recognized Member
I'd prefer it if you kept this on Steam chats and not our staff forum.

If you have something to abuse, feel free to send Spec/Teddy/Me the pictures ; Or post an abuse thread.

But please lets keep this on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.