Be patient.

Veigar

Recognized Member
Hello everyone, I thought this might be a decent idea to post, so here we go.

Please, be patient with me and don't take anything I say that may be abrasive or rude to heart. I'm having a very rough few weeks, struggling with some really nasty depression and life things that are just really too much for me to handle. I would really appreciate it if you don't add anything to the bonfire of bullshit for a while. I am okay with casual conversation, but I've had someone give me unnecessary trouble recently and even when I told them to leave me alone, they would not, and I proceeded to get extremely rude with them. I really do not want to do that with any of you. I like the majority of you, and if it's avoidable, I don't want to be mean to ANYONE. My "mission" is to make people smile and be happy and laugh and shit. Not be rude and call you an asshole(sorry @XKirby :() and get supremely defensive, y'know?

So, just be patient with me. If you DO have some sort of emergency or trouble, you may let me know, but PLEASE, give me time to respond calmly and PLEASE do not push me to do anything at the moment.

If you have questions, let me know. Otherwise, thank you for reading.

x, Madame

Edit: If my status is set on "Busy", I probably don't want to talk. Sorry. :(
Double Edit: My Steam URL is cowboythresh. You can add me if you'd like.

Last edited:

Astra

Recognized Member
I hope you push through it and get better. I never really got to know you well, you left before I had joined sg and came back when I was gone, but I like to make people happy no matter what and you are no exception. If you ever need anything you can talk to me, or I'm sure someone more likable would be willing to help you out...or if you just want to be left alone that's okay too.

Hope it gets better. :(

Highrize420

Recognized Member
Awww, I love you Madame. I know we don't really talk on the forums that much but since you're not that much older than me and you have power over me, I feel like you're a big sister to me, y'know? If you need to talk just add me on Steam (Highrize420) or pm me. It would give me a good chance to get to know you and you can blow off some steam. :)

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
tl:dr. I've been reading enough. You know how bloody long law enforcement officer policies are??

jks anyways okay.