Being told to afk in an area.

Plot Twist

I think some kind of addition should be made to jb rules to more clearly state red controlled areas, specifically that if I tell someone SPECIFICALLY to afk inside of a goal in soccer, I believe that specific goal area should be the red controlled area, not the entire soccer field, since if a blue walks on the field the red is allowed to rush all the way across until the blue steps off which is needless delay. If I say afk in soccer then the entire field should be the red controlled area since I would intend to use the field as warden.

Gary

Recognized Member
I personally think it would be very hard to make one general rule that encompasses every red controlled area since they are all so different on each map. The rule we currently have does it by saying "If inside a Red-occupied area, red players may chase and attack within the Red-occupied area." Even if you say AFK in the soccer goal the red(s) are occupying the field area. I don't see any change that can be made to this rule without allowing the blues to just step inside of every mini game and defend themselves with the newly written rule especially again since every map is so different. If you come up with a solution inforum (hehehe) us.

Last edited:

Plot Twist

The difference being that crush game is clearly one single room, but a goal is an almost enclosed space with clear dimensions on where it starts and stops, if the minigame is not active then it shouldn't even be considered a red area yet it just feels like common sense, only smart asses are gonna run across an entire minigame when a blue steps in and run back to the wall when he exits.

Gary

Recognized Member
The difference being that crush game is clearly one single room, but a goal is an almost enclosed space with clear dimensions on where it starts and stops, if the minigame is not active then it shouldn't even be considered a red area yet it just feels like common sense, only smart asses are gonna run across an entire minigame when a blue steps in and run back to the wall when he exits.
But a goal is on the soccer field. It’s not a soccer field without a goal. If you are upset that the reds are running across the field because you are on the field that they occupy bring them off for a second if you really need to cross it. It just seems like a really weird request to change a rule for a bait that costs no more than 5 seconds.

zene

But a goal is on the soccer field. It’s not a soccer field without a goal. If you are upset that the reds are running across the field because you are on the field that they occupy bring them off for a second if you really need to cross it. It just seems like a really weird request to change a rule for a bait that costs no more than 5 seconds.
you’re mom