Bianco_hills_v5 Is unbalance towards red teams favor. Please remove.

There are 4 respawning fire flowers that grant Spellbook equiped red player spells. They can't see the spell they get but they can use them. Also the spells respawn pretty fast atleast 5-10 seconds before another one pops up.

Sin

I don’t see these as being a detrimental game “unbalancer”. The spells don’t even do a lot of damage, and a few of them are pretty useless. I.E, pumpkin bomb spell, if you can’t avoid running into a perfectly shaped circle of pumpkin bombs, I’m not sure if you’re going to win as Hale, spells used on you or not. When you look at it in retrospec, when Hale has 50,000 health and a Spy backstab does like 4k each stab? (Not familar with how much backstabs do) A spell from one of these flowers isnt that powerful in the longrun.

Nor do I think its an immediate removal that needs a whole lot of attention. Bianco has one version of it currently on if I’m correct, and it doesnt get picked a lot when people are nominating more favoured maps back to back anyways.

I don’t see these as being a detrimental game “unbalancer”. The spells don’t even do a lot of damage, and a few of them are pretty useless. I.E, pumpkin bomb spell, if you can’t avoid running into a perfectly shaped circle of pumpkin bombs, I’m not sure if you’re going to win as Hale, spells used on you or not. When you look at it in retrospec, when Hale has 50,000 health and a Spy backstab does like 4k each stab? (Not familar with how much backstabs do) A spell from one of these flowers isnt that powerful in the longrun.

Nor do I think its an immediate removal that needs a whole lot of attention. Bianco has one version of it currently on if I’m correct, and it doesnt get picked a lot when people are nominating more favoured maps back to back anyways.
One spel maybe but now Mutiply that by everyone on red that owns a spell book . It does add up.

Mind you you can also get The speical More powerful spells from these as well. Such as the shrink and inf jump, Meter, Lighting orb. Ect.

Again Red is already a bit favoured in balance they don't need spells.

Sin

One spel maybe but now Mutiply that by everyone on red that owns a spell book . It does add up.

Mind you you can also get The speical More powerful spells from these as well. Such as the shrink and inf jump, Meter, Lighting orb. Ect.

Again Red is already a bit favoured in balance they don't need spells.
There are about like 5% of SG Players on Bianco FF2 who know how to get and use the spells. If you’re a smart Hale, and spells are more dangerous that a crit heavy sitting under an amplifier, and an engineers nest dwelling in a corner, then just take out the users using spells. Then you won’t need to worry about someone using a 200 damage fireball on you.

Wickednick

There are about like 5% of SG Players on Bianco FF2 who know how to get and use the spells. If you’re a smart Hale, and spells are more dangerous that a crit heavy sitting under an amplifier, and an engineers nest dwelling in a corner, then just take out the users using spells. Then you won’t need to worry about someone using a 200 damage fireball on you.
congrats now everyone knows