Biggest Pet Peeve? (Or other stuff)

How bad does your pet peeve annoy you?

• Total voters

Ssilent_Darknes

First off for those who don't know what a pet peeve is (U should. Like where have ya been mentally??):
-Something that a particular person finds especially annoying. (Defined by an online dictionary)

My biggest pet peeve is sitting at my desk in high school. Then someone behind me puts thier feet on the basket/pole thing and begins to shake thier legs. That causes my desk to experience an earthquake of magnitude 7 for the duration of the class. It happens often enough that it became a big pet peeve of mine.

Other annoyances of mine:
-Getting Spooked when i'm in my "concentration mood." (3 spoopy 5 me)
-Being moved while trying to draw a straight line (SCREEEEE)
-Loud snoring (I know people can't help it but I don't get how they can't hear themselves snore and wake up. Many are as loud as a heavy metal concert.)
-Very messy eaters (I don't mind messy or slightly messy eaters but don't be a slobbering pig)
-Having an idea and writing it down only to realize it wasn't as good as you had thought it was. (Hnnnnn)

Tell me what yours are!~

Zero1763

Recognized Member
Like boosting

*cough top 4*

Talkyfan

My biggest pet peve is people walking slowly in the hallway at school or in the middle of the sidewalk and also when the people just stop in the middle of the hall way to talk to their friends that makes a giant group that no one can walk pass. and shitty drivers fucking hate them with a passion

black people who wear a shirt "who you calling n*gger " also gets on my nerves, its a common thing at my ghetto high school

Lord Homicide

Recognized Member
People who talk shit about the Hales I make but don't provide any constructive criticism or recommendations on how to get better, they just mindlessly talk shit. Actually fuck that, this goes for every form of media, not just Hales, and it still sends me into pure, unbridled discomfort when the thing being shit-talked isn't even mine.

MattHattZak123

Recognized Member
people in jb doing false commands as reds

Shetts

Recognized Member
- Non-regulars who do not have an off switch on TF2 who, as @Lord Homicide states, don't provide any solutions to their criticisms which occur all the time...
- Most (not all) new SG users on forums and ingame.
- Anyone asking me for anything associated with me (TF2 items, going through with scam trades, credits Yuki will not get his dirty paws on them, my life(?))