Blackout gaming map rotation

Drako1245

Recognized Member
AWESOME! Hope they get added, the old maps are so boring because I know how to do everything and in what order... they're just a bit stale

Denied

jb map maker
I'm requesting that these maps don't get added until I do some proper testing on them, I want to make sure that they're fully playable.

1bubbainpa

Recognized Member
As some of you may know, blackout gaming used to run a very popular jailbreak server. And with the help of the owner I managed to dig up their map rotation with full permission to use the maps they ported over from css.

All the css ports can be downloaded here.

@Yuki
Yunkster is incapable of removing one bad map, how in the world will he upload 9 maps?
pls don't kill me yunkster

Drako1245

Recognized Member
Yunkster is incapable of removing one bad map, how in the world will he upload 9 maps?
Well, you never now what's going on with someone, maybe she was busy and didn't actually have enough time to remove it... however 9>1 and that would be a good use of time...

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
@Buns roll up the newspaper and smack Doggo with it.

These are css maps my dude, these are from waaaaaay back.
The sound quality in disco on certain maps *cough*lego*cough* makes you want to remove your sense of hearing in every way possible.
Though no matter how dumb the maps may be, i'll take it.

Either you're high or i lived under a rock for too long. Since when did @Yunkster get the power to add/remove maps?

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
There are all maps that we've run at some point or another. A large majority of them aren't very interesting. or have CSS mechanics in mind that well simply don't exist in TF2.

Denied

jb map maker
There are all maps that we've run at some point or another. A large majority of them aren't very interesting. or have CSS mechanics in mind that well simply don't exist in TF2.
Atleast it's something new, to be fair most of these maps are a lot more fun than some of the maps currently in the rotation.

Drako1245

Recognized Member
Atleast it's something new, to be fair most of these maps are a lot more fun than some of the maps currently in the rotation.
It would be nice to have them as sort of a temporary placeholder for maps that map makers like @Buns and @SNC make... to be fair I love just building things in my spare time, I figure if I am given enough time and knowledge, I could crank out maybe 3 maps in 2 months...

Denied

jb map maker
I would atleast add a few of them, since alot of them do make for great tf2 maps.