Borderlands

Nuclear Nun

Before I begin this discussion I quickly want to say that I love this game and basically know everything about it. I would love to play it sometime with people. Now onto the discussion, you will not get what I am saying if you do not play this game. I was playing Borderlands 2 with Freddy210hill since he has never touched the game in his life and he wanted to play it. His first time playing and his first character, the first boss dropped his legendary. THEN, when I was done playing with him I started playing with Mixl since he ALSO has never touched the game, the first boss dropped the legendary for him AGAIN. The legendary that he drops is the hornet which is a pretty good gun to have when starting the game out. Because of this ruining the fun, Freddy never touched the game again for he was too bored with how easy it was. Gee thanks item drop system.

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Before I begin this discussion I quickly want to say that I love this game and basically know everything about it. I would love to play it sometime with people. Now onto the discussion, you will not get what I am saying if you do not play this game. I was playing Borderlands 2 with Freddy210hill since he has never touched the game in his life and he wanted to play it. His first time playing and his first character, the first boss dropped his legendary. THEN, when I was done playing with him I started playing with Mixl since he ALSO has never touched the game, the first boss dropped the legendary for him AGAIN. The legendary that he drops is the hornet which is a pretty good gun to have when starting the game out. Because of this ruining the fun, Freddy never touched the game again for he was too bored with how easy it was. Gee thanks item drop system.
Hornet is only good on axton and maya

Sucks on everyone else for varying reasons

Nyx

Recognized Member
Hornet is trash lol
The revolver the boss drops is better