• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
lenny_face_using_for_reference__by_kinginbros2011-d8h2ld7.jpg

FireStorm

lenny is love, lenny is life
although I don't think he was trying to specifically get rid of the lenny face, as it seems like we are unable to use anything with unicode characters

Kirito-Kun

Recognized Member
Wait what happened? ;-;

Kirito-Kun

Recognized Member
NO, THE CHAT WILL NEVER BE FUNNY AND PERVERTED AGAIN ;-;

WesleyTSYW

Recognized Member
We're gonna get you home old friend, we're gonna get you home and don't you die on me you glorious bastard.

SNC

Recognized Member
Asu is probably getting some form of entertainment out of the lash against banning lenines because there aren't many reasons to ban lenny. Couldn't he just put a chat spam throttle on to prevent lenny spam?

Nessmonk

Recognized Member
rip thought this was only about ingame lennies

Rei

Recognized Member
Lenny at this point is mostly used to spam and not for any fitting purposes. That's my opinion.

Dic Soupcan

Recognized Member
Lenny at this point is mostly used to spam and not for any fitting purposes. That's my opinion.
Uhm, no?
It's used, and has always been used to signify sarcasm, something that doesn't travel well through text.
It's the difference between "You suck" and "You suck
mS8sNjt.png
" (using Kappa because lenny is banned)

If you actually pay attention, the chat is actually really stable, in fact, I'd say it's spammed even more now that the lenny is gone.

Rei

Recognized Member
Uhm, no?
It's used, and has always been used to signify sarcasm, something that doesn't travel well through text.
It's the difference between "You suck" and "You suck
mS8sNjt.png
" (using Kappa because lenny is banned)

If you actually pay attention, the chat is actually really stable, in fact, I'd say it's spammed even more now that the lenny is gone.
But people just spamming lennies in chat is spam.

Reactions: SNC
Status
Not open for further replies.