Broken

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
ok so when the tough break update came out my ability to trade, friend, send gifts, and buy from the steam community market. If anyone has a reason as of to why this has happened or maybe a way to fix it put it down in the respective area.

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
So what happened to this ability?
No idea, when it was released, about 3 days later I noticed I couldn't add people, so I tried trading, sending gifts, and buying an Aussie ambassador from the steam market and I couldn't do anything.

Baron

Recognized Member
No idea, when it was released, about 3 days later I noticed I couldn't add people, so I tried trading, sending gifts, and buying an Aussie ambassador from the steam market and I couldn't do anything.
These might be the source:
1.) You recently changed your credit info (When I had to switch from my German credit card to an American one, I could't do jack shit, including trading and buying, for about a week.)

2.)You're on a trade hold. (Mobile Authen. is disabled)

3.) The servers are down.

4.) Or Steam decides that the wallets of their capitalist consumers need some time to re-fill for the next financial sacrifice.

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
These might be the source:
1.) You recently changed your credit info (When I had to switch from my German credit card to an American one, I could't do jack shit, including trading and buying, for about a week.)

2.)You're on a trade hold. (Mobile Authen. is disabled)

3.) The servers are down.

4.) Or Steam decides that the wallets of their capitalist consumers need some time to re-fill for the next financial sacrifice.
I use steam wallet, and the servers would only be for me

blurred

Recognized Member
1) Your Steam account could've been locked due to suspicious activity.
2) Trade hold.
3) Trade servers are down.
4) Fraudulent activity.