Cactuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedout

So I'm real fed up. You know, when I joined SG, I thought this was a community, but now it seems more like anarchy. I can't go one week without some wiseass admin making some sort of rude comment on me. I said, "It's re-entering when you go up the elevator in Causerina-or-that-huge-map-thingy", but Cactus had to say, "Hey Atlas, it's not re-entering, you're perma-GB'd and nobody likes you" in this sassy attitude. You know it's really only him, at least Keywest doesn't call me names I aren't. I'd really appreciate it if someone could knock some sense into these a-holes because they are REALLY rude, I've made previous posts about this, but got nowhere. I am really seeing what SG has come from. A nice community server to a bunch of over-whelming, judge mental, a-holes who can't keep their mouth shut. Have a nice day Peasant Cactuse.

Cactus

Recognized Member
So I'm real fed up. You know, when I joined SG, I thought this was a community, but now it seems more like anarchy. I can't go one week without some wiseass admin making some sort of rude comment on me. I said, "It's re-entering when you go up the elevator in Causerina-or-that-huge-map-thingy", but Cactus had to say, "Hey Atlas, it's not re-entering, you're perma-GB'd and nobody likes you" in this sassy attitude. You know it's really only him, at least Keywest doesn't call me names I aren't. I'd really appreciate it if someone could knock some sense into these a-holes because they are REALLY rude, I've made previous posts about this, but got nowhere. I am really seeing what SG has come from. A nice community server to a bunch of over-whelming, judge mental, a-holes who can't keep their mouth shut. Have a nice day Peasant Cactuse.

There's a reason I made a thread, and it's not so you can put up your shit-post, (no-offense).
Yeah no.
I definetly perma guard banned you, right @Asu cause I still have powers.
And you shit posted.

CrossaintBandit

Recognized Member
There's a reason I made a thread.
You realise cactus pretty much left the community in general and is known for doing this kinda stuff right? Its probably better to leave him muted Also if you have problems with people We do have the complaints section. Sorry this had to happen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.