Call of Duty WWII

Nuclear Nun

Looks like WWII is coming to pc as an open beta?

The following announcement says:

The Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer Beta Comes to PC
SEPTEMBER 19- BRIAN.MIGGELS

Thanks to everyone for making the Call of Duty: WWII Private Multiplayer Beta on console a huge success. We received a ton of great feedback and insights that we’re applying across the game on the road to launch. We’re also thankful for the open and constructive dialogue throughout the course of the Beta. It meant a lot to every developer who was actively reading comments on Reddit and our social channels. And best of all, it was great to finally be able to play Call of Duty: WWII with the community.

Now, the Multiplayer Beta is coming to PC as an Open Beta for all PC gamers.

Together with Raven Software, we’re excited to share that the Call of Duty: WWII Open Multiplayer Beta on PC will kick off on September 29th and run through October 2nd on Steam.

The PC Open Beta is just a small part of the full Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer experience coming to Steam in November. This test is a critical step on our road to delivering the best possible online experience on Steam at launch in November, with the following key goals:

Stress test core gameplay systems and online backend infrastructure at scale
Provide PC fans with their first hands-on experience of the boots-on-the-ground combat coming in Call of Duty: WWII Multiplayer
Engage with the PC community to fine-tune and optimize the PC experience for November

Here are the minimum PC specs you’ll need to play in the Beta test. Please note that these specs are for the Beta only. In our next update, we’ll share the recommended PC specs for the Beta, since we’re finalizing this part of our testing as we speak.

Min Spec:
CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 3225 or equivalent
RAM: 8 GB RAM
HDD: 25 GB HD space
Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 @ 2GB or better
DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

These specs could change

I am currently looking for people who would like to attend the beta next Friday.

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
Any new game on my pc would probably run at about 3 frames per second so I'll pass on the invitation even though I would like to check it out.

Yunkster

Recognized Member
Why would you want to play CoD WW2? It's not even close to WW2 fanfiction. Every weapon has optical sights, foregrips, weapon aren't limited to either team, historical african american german women in the Wehrmacht, historical gay transgender biqueer persons in the US Army, so on and so on, it's an absolute mess.

Not to mention the game looks heavily dated and is probably 60gb, 50 of which is uncompressed audio for different language options.

It's retarded, really. Just play older cod games, or even battlefield.

Baron

Recognized Member
As a white, straight and male German, I feel offended by the actions of Sledgehammer Games and their disgusting misinterpretation of history.

I mean, for Christ’s sake, where’s the Jewish Waffen-SS divisions or the homosexual communist anti-racist Muslim all-female safe-space and LGBTQ+ US Army Marine Corps?

These dumb goys need to retake history class.

(Joking aside, Zombies and Campaign actually looks decent. Still gonna binge the shit out of BF1’s “In The Name of the Tsar”)

Snap

TF2 Admin
with recent Call of Duty games in the franchise, I can't say that I would even want to be a part of the Beta let alone pick the game up for $15 in two years when the next comes out.

Nuclear Nun

Why would you want to play CoD WW2? It's not even close to WW2 fanfiction. Every weapon has optical sights, foregrips, weapon aren't limited to either team, historical african american german women in the Wehrmacht, historical gay transgender biqueer persons in the US Army, so on and so on, it's an absolute mess.

Not to mention the game looks heavily dated and is probably 60gb, 50 of which is uncompressed audio for different language options.

It's retarded, really. Just play older cod games, or even battlefield.

I’m sorry I didn’t realize that you were the lead developer of this game.

I’ll call sledgehammer games right away to tell them that the game hates itself.