Closed can i have the festive tag plEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat

Hello. To start, I'm not even making this thread as a joke or to be funny or whatever. Actually being serious here. Okay so...

I am making a formal request to have the Festive tag be put back for the servers. It was my favorite tag and I used it all the time and it was exclusive which made it special. I even had someone tell me they would pay for it so they could have it. I'm very upset that it was removed and I'm not sure why it was removed. It was a lovely tag and I think it was worth being an option.

The holidays are coming up and I'd like to see it come back. It was a very nice addition. Thank you for your time. :)

I'd also like to mention thanks a bunch for removing a lot of tags because it made me lose a lot of credits thanks

Wickednick

Hello. To start, I'm not even making this thread as a joke or to be funny or whatever. Actually being serious here. Okay so...

I am making a formal request to have the Festive tag be put back for the servers. It was my favorite tag and I used it all the time and it was exclusive which made it special. I even had someone tell me they would pay for it so they could have it. I'm very upset that it was removed and I'm not sure why it was removed. It was a lovely tag and I think it was worth being an option.

The holidays are coming up and I'd like to see it come back. It was a very nice addition. Thank you for your time. :)

I'd also like to mention thanks a bunch for removing a lot of tags because it made me lose a lot of credits thanks
and we're supposed to be the degenerates, sheesh

also only 2 tags matter: the honorary and gaben (maybe king)

Zero1763

And I want my exclusive tag back.
Too bad we can't all get what we want, only people who either have connections or are the connections themselves because of "friendship".

Cat

I knew it was a shitpost @Kona @Yuki
shut her down boys
when I'm being serious it usually sounds like a shitpost I don't blame u but like I want my tag back rn pls yuki
Too bad we can't all get what we want, only people who either have connections or are the connections themselves because of "friendship".
you're not wrong

Bush-Dog

yeah
"friendship"

Also i'll take an extra large order of give me my damn Certified tag back please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.