Can we agree that the spy vs spy Jb map sucks ass lmao

Spicee

You get resized, half the time it does't even work, it was to easy to get ammo, and half the games don't even work.

holdmybeer

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
we've only played it once I would say give it more of a chance lol. But the resizing thing is honestly so weird, it's funny for the first time but it gets annoying later because your jump height and "feel" get affected. The hurt buttons on the minigames are honestly so annoying though, can't wait for people to grief every minigame everytime we play it!

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
I feel like SvS might just be a temporary placeholder while we wait for a new map to enter rotation. But yeah, the map is incredibly strange because it's really unique, re-sizing all the players and having really simple and easy rebelling spots.

doomjuan

If you guys would like to see a balanced/fixed version I could cook one up but otherwise I don't blame you if you remove the map entirely.
ok i will give you some criticism

anyone able to change player scaling is a mess please remove it

actual medic room please

i dont really like the dodgeball in the map, I would prefer it to be team based

Last edited:

Pat

Recognized Member
Will have to agree, spy vs spy bad. Reds get to rebel super easily, the resize thing is dumb. Every round is almost reds winning since they can rebel so easily.

Spicee

If you guys would like to see a balanced/fixed version I could cook one up but otherwise I don't blame you if you remove the map entirely.
Its not that you are a bad map maker, the map is very aesthetically pleasing, and the concept is cool, and it seems that its been ported from CS, i'm assuming that's why people are resized, just make an actual medic room, don't resize people, and maybe try to fix traitor?