Porkchopsrock12

Recognized Member
Aye anyone else remember Cave Johnson from jailbreak from like 2013? What ever happened to him? Didn't he delete steam or something?

Porkchopsrock12

Recognized Member
More like he disappeared with the old members.
I remember someone saying something about him deleting steam and I can't find his first account but I still have his alt hi added so idk if he ever plans to come back

Wickednick

Recognized Member
I remember someone saying something about him deleting steam and I can't find his first account but I still have his alt hi added so idk if he ever plans to come back
Probably not, you know keywest came back for like 2 days, but now i can't seem to see him online anymore

Cat

Recognized Member
Cave had depression or something and I think he went on with life? There's been a lot of rumors so I'm not exactly sure.

Kitten

Probably not, you know keywest came back for like 2 days, but now i can't seem to see him online anymore

Key had to make a new acccount because something happened to his old one, plus he plays CSGO now instead of tf2.
Also he got banned for suspected wallhacking on orange within 2 days of coming back on SG, but that was sorted out. He was just using thirdperson xd

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Key had to make a new acccount because something happened to his old one, plus he plays CSGO now instead of tf2.
Also he got banned for suspected wallhacking on orange within 2 days of coming back on SG, but that was sorted out. He was just using thirdperson xd
Kek

Tricky

•~•
What asshole banned key? :rolleyes:
Some fat dweeb from what I recall.

Also when you said Cave Johnson, I thought you meant the person from Portal,
But then I realized you meant the person who was on SG long ago.

Well whatever happened to him, hope he is fine.

Speaking of which, where's highrize420

Wickednick

Recognized Member
Some fat dweeb from what I recall.

Also when you said Cave Johnson, I thought you meant the person from Portal,
But then I realized you meant the person who was on SG long ago.

Well whatever happened to him, hope he is fine.

Speaking of which, where's highrize420
Dead again

1bubbainpa

Recognized Member
He probably moved on, like all the other older members of SG.

It's a fate we all will face.