Clarification of Ghosting on Jailbreak

Caillou

Under the new rules for the jailbreak servers it says "Ghosting - Revealing the location of a player while dead" or something along those lines. What exactly is the new rule for ghosting?

Mr. Burnham

Recognized Member
Ghosting is allowed on certain occasions (in my opinion). For example:

You can ghost a blue if: They arent actively finding rebelling reds when they are the last blu player.

You can ghost a red if: They arent actively rebelling, (staying on the spot and/or afk frozen)

Kona

custom title
You can't ever ghost, and with the definition on ghosting that we provided in the rules, snitchng isn't allowed either.

It doesn't say the "while dead" part, we combined ghosting and snitching in the rules to take up less space

• Ghosting - Revealing the location or status of other players

Chaos

Recognized Member
You can't ever ghost, and with the definition on ghosting that we provided in the rules, snitchng isn't allowed either.
So even if a Blu/Red is delaying the round, there’s no exception?

Last edited:

Caillou

It doesn't say the "while dead" part, we combined ghosting and snitching in the rules to take up less space

That makes sense however I believe it should state that it isn't allowed just so more people don't get confused. Thanks for the clarification though :)

ayScrummy

Recognized Member

so if I'm alive on blue I can't "snitch" or "ghost" even though I have seen a red rebeling from which I need to communicate to my "fellow" blues to keep them alive?

Tricky

•~•
so if I'm alive on blue I can't "snitch" or "ghost" even though I have seen a red rebeling from which I need to communicate to my "fellow" blues to keep them alive?
Okay, so let me break it down

If BLU and alive; you can give away a location of a person you see in your POV/say who is rebelling to your fellow comrades.

If BLU and dead; that's ghosting and you can tell where they are at any given point, which is unfair, hence why it's against the rules.

If RED and alive; you are snitching which is also against the rules. Because sometimes rebelling is hard as it is, telling who it is out of a bunch of crowds ruins the element of surprise and they can easily witch hunt them down.

If RED and dead; same thing applies as BLU and dead, it's ghosting.

ayScrummy

Recognized Member
Okay, so let me break it down
If RED and alive; you are snitching which is also against the rules. Because sometimes rebelling is hard as it is, telling who it is out of a bunch of crowds ruins the element of surprise and they can easily witch hunt them down.

If RED and dead; same thing applies as BLU and dead, it's ghosting.
wait if I'm a red and I see a blue and we have multiple rebelers working together can I callout a blue for an "ambush" (I mean if I called they know) but you get my point

Tricky

•~•
wait if I'm a red and I see a blue and we have multiple rebelers working together can I callout a blue for an "ambush" (I mean if I called they know) but you get my point
All of it is revolved around calling out a RED.
Regardless, if you aren't dead, you can say there's a blue or whatever, it's just you can't snitch your fellow teammates.