CS:GO Team

JSVague

Recognized Member
Me and this guy are starting a Team. No name yet as we haven't a full roster, but the team will decide on one when the roster is set. Right now you can be any position except AWPer because I took it ye fookin skrubs. Guy claims he is GN4 and used to be MG, but I'm playing with him Saturday around 9-10 pm EST to see if he lives up to that. He says no less than Gn3 to join, I'd recommend mic pls bc $w4g and were looking into some sort of voip that has PTT so we don't have to listen to kids mothers tell them to walk the dog or do homework or eat they vegetables. If your interested hmu on steam with rank, and mic or no. Having a mic isn't req but it will make shit easier. Also give me your position because $w4g. For a name I was thinking (if we get enough people from sg) to name it SecondGeneration. Since Spec hasn't copyrighted the name $w4g. But srs hmu with rank, mic, position. Also you must know call outs for Dust II, Mirage, Inferno.

Fook Ya Later Skruubs
SameGuy

Schultz

Recognized Member
Maybe.

Comm

Recognized Member
My team is better because my team is called inhuman reactions and we have a full roster and we are so good at the game that we win like 90% of our games because we are all hiko and going pro in 1 year so yea we are gonna win dreamhack 2015

Nessmonk

Recognized Member
I have a team, no roster of wtf that is. We play whenever e want and play with a pigeon smurf :>

Wickednick

Recognized Member
I barely play, but this looks boring.

(sawed-off master-race)
(also CZ75 - Auto master-race)

One Up

Recognized Member
I'm Gold Nova 2, but I'm on the rise, if you need an extra player, I'm usually up for a standard position like AK/M4 and SMGs

JSVague

Recognized Member
I'm Gold Nova 2, but I'm on the rise, if you need an extra player, I'm usually up for a standard position like AK/M4 and SMGs
Lol nova 2 never been that rank before

One Up

Recognized Member
Lol nova 2 never been that rank before
Funny thing here is, you actually are the highest starting ranking SG member here, you actually beat everyone in the starting ranks.

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
lmao, ditto. Why would you post this on SG. I mean maybe a few people may join... Who knows.

@Barely_Alive I started as GN3.
Then you must really suck to derank all the way to silvers.
I think at this point, it was better to admit you started in silvers than that.

edit: in retrospect, i don't remember who it was exactly.

One Up

Recognized Member

Asu, I did start in silver...

One Up

Recognized Member

Silver I actually.

EDIT: I keep forgetting there is an Edit Button. Make the button bigger....

Swishy

Recognized Member

... I have never entered into any silver range. (If you were even talking to me :p)

One Up

Recognized Member
The only person I know that deranked the most (into Silver) is Comm.

Nessmonk

Recognized Member
@Comm silvar :> auto knoob
EDIT: This is actually sad because comm had to deal with so many russian micspammers :< 1liek=1prayer