david.lizotte freekilling (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crykee

New Poster
david.lizotte is back at it again, freekilling, freehitting, denying LR, and armory camping. I have attached all the proof. At the time of this forum post he is currently in the low pop jailbreak server. His excuses were pathetic, saying that "I'm going to obby!" although it took him 1 minute to get near obby and I saw him attempting to hide to avoid doing it (That may be in the first demo). Please do something about David, he obviously hasn't bothered to look at the rules or look at what we've been trying to teach him.

Attachments

• dav.dem
    3.5 MB · Views: 158
  • dave.dem
    6.4 MB · Views: 146
  • 20171104213602_1.jpg
    20171104213602_1.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 148

Wickednick

Recognized Member
david.lizotte is back at it again, freekilling, freehitting, denying LR, and armory camping. I have attached all the proof. At the time of this forum post he is currently in the low pop jailbreak server. His excuses were pathetic, saying that "I'm going to obby!" although it took him 1 minute to get near obby and I saw him attempting to hide to avoid doing it (That may be in the first demo). Please do something about David, he obviously hasn't bothered to look at the rules or look at what we've been trying to teach him.
Y e s, the fall of jailbreak is nigh

Status
Not open for further replies.