Deathrun, MGE, or Stock Gamemodes?

Which one?

• Deathrun

• MGE

• Stock Gamemodes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Schultz

Recognized Member
You see, there has been some discussion of getting rid of MGE for one of these two other types. I would like to see you Public's opinion on what should happen. Please take the time to vote if you visit this thread.

MGE- One versus One training to help with aiming and movement.

Deathrun- One person controls buttons and traps to kill the other team, the winner trys to kill the Master.

Stock Gamemodes- Good old regular TF2. CTF, PL, CP, PLR, you name it. No custom gamemodes, maybe some custom maps. For when you want to do more than: listen to a warden, noscope people with snipers, shoot everyone who goes through a portal, or fight Saxton Hale.

History:

Deathrun has been tried in the past, and was succesful-- for a good hour or so.

MGE is popular on Breaks, Fridays, and Weekends.

Full on stock gamemodes haven't been tried really, but there was a Dustbowl server we had that usually sported 18+ people.

Recognized Member
Good effort I guess, but Asu is probably going to do whatever is in his best interest regardless of how this turns out. I like all of the options personally except that I highly doubt stock will generate enough players.

NerfYinYang

Recognized Member
If there is stock, why would SG be special? It wouldn't be. The stock gamemodes would need SOMETHING to make SG different.

Nustra

Recognized Member
We used to have those except dr was empty for 22 hours of the day and people spent a spand of 10 minutes on the stock servers