Denied's Position as Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Lake

New Poster
Hello fellow SG players,
Many of you know me from playing JB or JB 2, I'm MrSirKevin. I have heard today that Denied is suspended of Admin, and may lose his position entirely. He is one of my favorite Admins and always upholds his position. I've done mishaps before such as mic spam and he has always gotten me for it. He is great at what he does, and he deserves to stay Admin. I hope you take this message into consideration, and if you agree with me please respond with your thoughts as well. I believe dialogue is a great way of getting things done, and if we can start a dialogue, I'm sure we can reach a compromise.
Love, MrSirKevin

P.S. Hold my beer and watch this is running a child sex ring, and he is also running an illegal foreskin reattachment business. Please apprehend him.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
When @Denied tells you to make a thread about his suspension, pepegga players btw
Do you even know why he was suspended?

holdmybeer

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
P.S. Hold my beer and watch this is running a child sex ring, and he is also running an illegal foreskin reattachment business. Please apprehend him.
Bro cheese? Also I am a fan of the "merpy" tag in the thread

Versity

Recognized Member
omg denied is one of my favourite tf2 admins please don't ban him

interesting to see that he's still active though - i'm proud.

edit- this was the last post i found and i did NOT see the dates lmao, apologies for the necropost

Status
Not open for further replies.