Domain change

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
As you may or may not have noticed, SG-Gaming.net will now redirect to SG-Servers.com

The new domain is our new permanent home from now on. All respective changes have been made and should be as seamless as possible.

Moderator Applications have also been reopened with a new format. Check the top bar for it.

SG xXNeebSXx H.C

New Poster
I would like to apply for mod, I have had experience being mod, it was on a trade server but it experience, I like the server and spend a lot of time on it, and would be willing to do almost wahtever it takes to be mod on this server, I would not abuse my powers if that matters, I know Jailbreak rules and SG i hope you would accept me as moderator,

Thanks for hearing me
Sincerily, SG| 死亡xX/NeebS\Xx™{H.C}

Barzola

Recognized Member
SG xXNeebSXx H.C said:
I would like to apply for mod, I have had experience being mod, it was on a trade server but it experience, I like the server and spend a lot of time on it, and would be willing to do almost wahtever it takes to be mod on this server, I would not abuse my powers if that matters, I know Jailbreak rules and SG i hope you would accept me as moderator,

Thanks for hearing me
Sincerily, SG| 死亡xX/NeebS\Xx™{H.C}

Denied. Clearly blind. I'm not even sure why you posted this in the announcements section. This already happened once. All you had to do was scroll up and read the third post of this thread.