Dr. Insanity x Bush Dog (alredy hav PERMS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flare

Recognized Member
Insanity enters his college for the first time, and he sees person... Bush Dog from his high school. Insanity has a crush on Bush Dog and blushes, Bush Dog sees this, and pretends like he saw nothing. They end up in the same classroom learning about some shit about algebra, they go to the cafeteria and sit with other people, Insanity brought lunchables, and so did Bush Dog, they sat the same table, but Bush Dog also brought a banana. As they are eating, Insanity sees Bush Dog eating the banana, Insanity gets overwhelmed and screams... everybody stares at Insanity and then goes back to eating, Buns brought 20 pieces of chicken nuggets and a big mac, everybody knows Buns is fat from his lunch. They go back to class and learn some stuff about Math. The school day ends. The bell rings, Bush walks home, and so does Insanity. Insanity sees Bush walk home across the street. They see eachother... Both start blushing and runs to their houses and goes in and lock the doors. The next day they go to college. They are needed to do a group activity and Insanity is with Bush, Spits, and Jack. Insanity says hello to Bush, while being very nervous. Bush blushes. They talk with eachother until lunchtime. For lunch they both brought in lunchables. Buns of course fucking brought 2 big mics and 60 pieces of chicken nuggets, still being fat. They go back into their classroom and they ask to go to the bathroom, Insanity admits the truth that he likes Bush, and so does Bush. Both in shock, Insanity kisses Bush. The bell rings. School day over. They hold hands to their houses. They start dating. They get married when they get out of college, Insanity gives Bush Dog belly rubs, but then one day, Whitney Wisconsin steals Bush Dog away from Insanity. Whitney Wisconsin then does the mating system with Bush Dog. Insanity is enraged. Insanity finds where Whitney Wisconsin is and pulls out his shotgun and shoots Whitney to death. Bush and Insanity are both together. They do this together

Attachments

• bush dog.jpg
    bush dog.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 96

Buns

Recognized Member
I don't want to be here anymore

Lady_Kyuuna

Recognized Member
*loud clap* Noice. Wonderful. Brilliant. 6.9/10 IGN not enough naughty sandwiches.

Lady_Kyuuna

Recognized Member

Extreme Anger Issues

Recognized Member
I think my favorite character is buns
But why is jack in this but not me
Was jack even okay with this

Tricky

•~•

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
I think this fanfic is mostly about Buns' love for chicken nuggets...make a fanfic of it.

Also this is the second time i seen 2 bush dogs mating being used (first one was from @Dusk i think)
Also also "this" is called doggystyle and if needed explanation about Insanity's transformation: Insanity was tired of being a human so he found a wish making fairy and wished to be a bush dog.
The end.

EDIT: To add a permanent closure, we both died of dire aids. It's like aids, but dire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.