False Proxy Ban(s)

Ausskothar

I spent a lot of time playing JB, and I ususally use a VPN for privacy reasons. One day I tried to connect, and your average "proxy detected" thing popped up.

I wait the five minutes, turn off my VPN, click connect.... "proxy detected"

This has been going on for a while, and I was wondering if there is some way to fix this? Right now I am running VPN-less to see if it will just spontaneously work (it hasn't).

Thanks for any tips.

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Usually if you disconnect from the VPN, it will allow you to reconnect immediately.

eggcelent

Recognized Member
I spent a lot of time playing JB, and I ususally use a VPN for privacy reasons. One day I tried to connect, and your average "proxy detected" thing popped up.

I wait the five minutes, turn off my VPN, click connect.... "proxy detected"

This has been going on for a while, and I was wondering if there is some way to fix this? Right now I am running VPN-less to see if it will just spontaneously work (it hasn't).

Thanks for any tips.
privacy from what, its steam all they can view is your profile and things you do on steam and really nothing else.

RedMint

If you restart your router it can give you a fresh IP and may let you on the server again. I think the VPN did something to your wireless internet because if it is not on and it is still saying proxy detected.

Ausskothar

If you restart your router it can give you a fresh IP and may let you on the server again. I think the VPN did something to your wireless internet because if it is not on and it is still saying proxy detected.

Ill try it, thanks for the advice.

Zero1763

Recognized Member
If he uses the internet then he might need it.
If you know what he means ;)
No, but really, why do you use a VPN to join jailbreak, that's dumb