Favorite Games

Per[I]sh

Sup-.. oh wait this is a thread about games.
Well, my question is what is your most played game on steam?
I'm talking about how many hours have you spend on it and we are not including Team Fortress 2, any other game that is not Team Fortress Classic(Are there people who play classic???) or 2.
Post a screenshot or just normal hours I'm interested in seeing how much of your life you've wasted ;d

Robely

Recognized Member
20180421_145257.jpg

I only recently started playing computer games. I used to just play on my ps3

Ivy

Recognized Member
1524354703868.png
o h n o

My favorite game atm is Nier, mostly because its refreshing and i've never played something like it before. of alltime, though, i'd have to go with OXENFREE.

Crassus

games.png

i play a a lot of a lot of games i have 16 games where ive played 100+ hours.

Eggs

Recognized Member
my favorite game is free bowling 3d

really though i like the elder scrolls oblivion a lot

Reactions: Ivy

UrielVentris

Recognized Member
We have a clear favorite here, looking at it most of my favorite games are ftp even although I pour money into them. Maybe I just like how humble they are.
692B01F5-1723-4676-9B47-DA7BB1DF3D97.png

Pyrelancer

Recognized Member
My most played currently :
  1. Team Fortress 2 (5,078 hours, with the recent thousand mainly spent on SG)
  2. Terraria (664 hours, half of which was modded)
  3. Source Filmmaker (516 hours)
  4. Spiral Knights (409 hours, 90% grinding and 10% idle in the hub world being spammed with Guild invites)
  5. Starbound (300 hours, all heavily modded because the base game is a bare-bones collectathon)

Per[I]sh

I agree on that with the starbound, I used to play it a lot and... well the normal version sucks.
Anyways
I have an alt account that I haven't played in for year and a half which has at least 500 hours on Team Fortress and 1000 hours on CS:GO
(Don't mind the VR Chat, (Downloaded because of Jameskii xd))
Screenshot_3.png

Denied

jb map maker
1524405778177.png

1524406033904.png

I have 2 accounts, 1 with 2568 hours and one with 3438 hours. Which equals to 6006 hours.