Favorite Items

Practical Problems

Recognized Member
TF2 has A LOT of items. Not just weapons, but hats/miscs and action items. So what your favorite items? I don't care whether its a weapon or hat, just tell me what your favorite item is. Lets go further, tell me your favorite class. Just post a reply with your favorite items/classes, and lets see what people like the most.

Ill start:
My favorite weapons are the Connivers Kunai, Half-Zatoichi, and the AWPer Hand.
My favorite classes are the engineer, sniper, and spy.

DragonShock

Recognized Member
Weps: Awper Hand, Holiday Punch, Sharp Dresser, Ambassador, GORE
Hats: Bill's Hat, Doublecross Comm, All Father, Mercs Muffler, BMOC, Macho Mann
Classes: Heavy, Spy, and Sniper

Kris18

Recognized Member
Favorite Class: Spy
Favorite Weapons: Ambassador, Knife, Kunai, Dead Ringer, Caber
Favorite Cosmetics: Fancy Fedora, Pyro's Halloween tail, Point and Shoot, Marxman, Bonk Boy, Dangeresque Too? (for caberknighting and being obnoxious :3), The All-Father

Veigar

Recognized Member
Class: Not the Medic. ANYTHING but the Medic.
Weapon: Medigun, Overdose, Ubersaw, Neon Annihilator because SHARK!
Cosmetics: Geisha Boy, Combat Medic's Crusher Cap, Blood Banker, Der Wintermantel, Foppish Physician, Archimedes, Madame Dixie

Yuki

Administrator
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Can't decide which I like better between Soldier, Pyro, Demo and scout.

Katze

Recognized Member
My glorious Strange Eyelander. Forged in the bowels of captured English kings. Got almost 1000 kills in a month with that beauty. If I could get a Strange Splended Screen I'd probably cry tears of joy, while tearing heads off unsuspecting snipers.

Practical Problems

Recognized Member
I may know a certain somebody who has a Strange Splendid......not me. Stop looking at me like that.
No but seriously I can ask if he would be willing to sell it.

Katze

Recognized Member
Practical Problems said:
I may know a certain somebody who has a Strange Splendid......not me. Stop looking at me like that.
If you do it I'll love you forever

... But still not more than madame sowwie pal

Veigar

Recognized Member
PhilbobTheSailor said:
Practical Problems said:
If you do it I'll love you forever

... But still not more than madame sowwie pal

:heart:

XKirby

Recognized Member
My favorite item? The Black Box.

HANDS.
FUCKING.
DOWN.

You have no idea how much that weapon kept me alive in dire situations. Plus, Sir Gibsalot and I have been in TF2 for a longass time and have seen quite a lot. He's the best Rocket Launcher I own, without a doubt. Sure, I have more expensive ones, but there is literally NO WAY I'm going to get rid of Sir Gibsalot.

He is mine, and mine alone.

Second favorite? My unusual Defiant Spartan. Also mine and mine alone. I love my item sets. :3

Favorite Class? Soldier. If you didn't know that, you don't know who I am. I also like messing around as the other classes, except for Engineer, Sniper, and Spy.