Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Ayyy, wazzup?!
I'm here to ask all of you beautiful second generation folks:
  1. If you play the game series: Kingdom Hearts
  2. Your favorite boss fights from that series
Here's mine:
  1. Lingering Will - Hard as fuck, but the satisfaction for beating him is fucking awesome.
  2. Xemnas part 1 and 2 - Really fun boss fight with awesome reaction commands.
  3. Sephiroth (Kingdom Hearts 1) - Really hard boss fight, stock up on elixirs.

The Rare Bird Heavy

Recognized Member
Ayyy, wazzup?!
I'm here to ask all of you beautiful second generation folks:
  1. If you play the game series: Kingdom Hearts
  2. Your favorite boss fights from that series
Here's mine:
  1. Lingering Will - Hard as fuck, but the satisfaction for beating him is fucking awesome.
  2. Xemnas part 1 and 2 - Really fun boss fight with awesome reaction commands.
  3. Sephiroth (Kingdom Hearts 1) - Really hard boss fight, stock up on elixirs.
Isn't the own real why Sephiroth harder in kingdom hearts 1 is because the area you fight him in smaller than the one in Kingdom hearts 2?

Baron

Recognized Member
Hands down, Oogie Boogie from KH1

Totally not irritating as all hell.

Bray

Recognized Member
TF2 Admin
Isn't the own real why Sephiroth harder in kingdom hearts 1 is because the area you fight him in smaller than the one in Kingdom hearts 2?
Also the combat in Kingdom Hearts 1 is kinda slow and choppy when compared to two, but yeah one of the only reasons why Sephiroth was ultra super duper hard is because it's a tiny arena with barriers and his sword is bigger than Cloud's.
Oogie Boogie from KH1
I hated that boss fight so damn much, playing that shit on proud with those dice was a nightmare, the part where he becomes giant seemed really unnecessary.

Da Snivs

Necropost
From KH2, probably the last fight as Roxas, just for the cutscene (whichwillgetmetocryeverytime)
From ReCoded, the Mysterious Figure fight near the end.
You could probably tell, Roxas is my favorite character, hue

Status
Not open for further replies.