favorite songs?

Ivy

Recognized Member

Huso

The Weeknd - Starboy has been one of my favorite songs for a long time, and still is.
I also like a lot of old music such as Animals - House of the Rising Sun, being my favorite one.

Pyrelancer

Recognized Member
I've been listening to "From the Fields of Gallia" by Antti Martikainen. Definitely a favourite of mine now. Makes me feel like I stumbled into an RPG world.

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
I listen to a variety from the 50's to today, also is everyone gonna ignore the double post

Versity

Recognized Member
Ah, another one of these posts. I've put effort into listing my favourites in past times, but now I'm just gonna Copy + Paste cause I can't be arsed.

Oh god, too many. I can't choose a single favourite, They're all too good, and have plus sides in different areas.
-The Beatles
-MUSE
-Beck
-Jack Johnson < The chill surfer guy, not any other one.
-The Killers
-Snow Patrol
-Interpol << Currently listening to, very very good.
-Ugly Kid Joe <<< More anarchist than previously stated.
-Gomez
-Maximo Park
-Blur
-NEOMADiC
-Alice in Chains <<<< Inspiration to Nirvana, another classic band.
-The Verve
-Kasabian
-ELO <<<<< Everyone knows at least one song from these.
-CCR (Creedance Clearwater Revival)
-Razorlight
-REM
-The Bluetones <<<<<< Not well known, but I love their stuff.
-RHCP (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
-Soundgarden
-MIKA
-Nickelback
-LP
-Goo Goo Dolls
-Mark Lanegan Band
-Alabama3
-Editors
-Queens of the Stone Age
-Elbow
-David Bowie
-Stone Roses
-The Doors
-Paulo Nutini
-Biffy Clyro
-Pearl Jam
-Pink Floyd
-Men at Work
-Simon and Garfunkel
-Gorillaz
-Matchbox20
-Kings of Leon
-Kaiser Chiefs
-Blue Oyster Cult
-Fleetwood Mac
-Franz Ferdinand
-Mattafix
-Iron Maiden
-Weezer
-Johnny Cash
-The Rolling Stones
-Joy Division
-The Calling
Of these, I'd recommend Elbow, Interpol, MUSE, Iron Maiden, Queens of the Stone Age, Mattafix, and Matchbox20. They're a good bunch. Alabama3 and Mark Lanegan Band are also very very good.
And that's a small amount compared. If you know any of these, tell me.

Looking back, I'd actually R E A L L Y recommend NEOMADiC. It's very good. No idea what kind of genre it would go into, but I listened to three of their songs none stop for about 2h, on repeat, without pause, and every time it gave me chills. There are quite a few artists here that are able to do that. I've had Interpol stuck in my head for most of the past week, if it's any day advancing to the end. They're very good - I'd recommend 'Our Love to Admire', as it's the one I listen to the most. 'Slow Hands' is an amazing song from the band.
Most of the songs listed here have sort of been 'inherited' from my mother and father. There was never a journey of silence, as we had stocks of different albums, varying from artists. From my Mam I got many chill songs, to note, Jack Johnson, and my Dad, harder songs, such as any of Ugly Kid Joe's 'America's Least Wanted' album. Then again, my Mam also introduced me to bands such as Iron Maiden, and Kaiser Chiefs. My Nana was also very into bands like Iron Maiden and The Doors, but introduced me to my most favourite song - 'Knights of Cydonia' by MUSE. Music has been an enjoyment of my family, for a long while. I'm absolutely in love with music, but not making it. I'd love to learn an instrument, such as a Keyboard, but I'm much more interested in just listening to the songs which suit my mood. Rainy days very much suit Mark Lanegan for me, as he has a much deeper voice, and is a lot deeper in entire vibes than something like 'Happy' by the guy who assisted with 'Get Lucky' with Daft Punk.

I'm definitely not a fan of a lot of new songs that have been released. There are songs such as LP's 'Lost on You' or Boston's 'More than a Feeling' that have heaps of emotion put into them, compared to any Chainsmokers' song. Rag 'n' Bone Man or whatever he's called is cool, I can feel the soul in the song, but there are many other artists that cannot for the life of them create any sort of song that could move me like Johnny Cash, or Disturbed. I'd imagine that many people would oppose, but I'm sure that if anyone is actually reading this, they'd understand my viewpoint. Despite being so young, I'm very attached to music, and it's ability. I couldn't ever underestimate it's power and influence over people.

God that was a much bigger brain dump than I expected. I'd better go back to teleporting and screaming, before any human becomes suspicious of my completely normal and expected actions.

EDIT: I realised I said I 'couldn't be arsed' at the start of this post. I think it's clear to see that wasn't the case as I began typing. I apologise sincerely to any mobile user for taking up so much of your screen.

Tricky

•~•
Ah, another one of these posts. I've put effort into listing my favourites in past times, but now I'm just gonna Copy + Paste cause I can't be arsed.

Oh god, too many. I can't choose a single favourite, They're all too good, and have plus sides in different areas.
-The Beatles
-MUSE
-Beck
-Jack Johnson < The chill surfer guy, not any other one.
-The Killers
-Snow Patrol
-Interpol << Currently listening to, very very good.
-Ugly Kid Joe <<< More anarchist than previously stated.
-Gomez
-Maximo Park
-Blur
-NEOMADiC
-Alice in Chains <<<< Inspiration to Nirvana, another classic band.
-The Verve
-Kasabian
-ELO <<<<< Everyone knows at least one song from these.
-CCR (Creedance Clearwater Revival)
-Razorlight
-REM
-The Bluetones <<<<<< Not well known, but I love their stuff.
-RHCP (Red Hot Chili Peppers)
-Soundgarden
-MIKA
-Nickelback
-LP
-Goo Goo Dolls
-Mark Lanegan Band
-Alabama3
-Editors
-Queens of the Stone Age
-Elbow
-David Bowie
-Stone Roses
-The Doors
-Paulo Nutini
-Biffy Clyro
-Pearl Jam
-Pink Floyd
-Men at Work
-Simon and Garfunkel
-Gorillaz
-Matchbox20
-Kings of Leon
-Kaiser Chiefs
-Blue Oyster Cult
-Fleetwood Mac
-Franz Ferdinand
-Mattafix
-Iron Maiden
-Weezer
-Johnny Cash
-The Rolling Stones
-Joy Division
-The Calling
Of these, I'd recommend Elbow, Interpol, MUSE, Iron Maiden, Queens of the Stone Age, Mattafix, and Matchbox20. They're a good bunch. Alabama3 and Mark Lanegan Band are also very very good.
And that's a small amount compared. If you know any of these, tell me.

Looking back, I'd actually R E A L L Y recommend NEOMADiC. It's very good. No idea what kind of genre it would go into, but I listened to three of their songs none stop for about 2h, on repeat, without pause, and every time it gave me chills. There are quite a few artists here that are able to do that. I've had Interpol stuck in my head for most of the past week, if it's any day advancing to the end. They're very good - I'd recommend 'Our Love to Admire', as it's the one I listen to the most. 'Slow Hands' is an amazing song from the band.
Most of the songs listed here have sort of been 'inherited' from my mother and father. There was never a journey of silence, as we had stocks of different albums, varying from artists. From my Mam I got many chill songs, to note, Jack Johnson, and my Dad, harder songs, such as any of Ugly Kid Joe's 'America's Least Wanted' album. Then again, my Mam also introduced me to bands such as Iron Maiden, and Kaiser Chiefs. My Nana was also very into bands like Iron Maiden and The Doors, but introduced me to my most favourite song - 'Knights of Cydonia' by MUSE. Music has been an enjoyment of my family, for a long while. I'm absolutely in love with music, but not making it. I'd love to learn an instrument, such as a Keyboard, but I'm much more interested in just listening to the songs which suit my mood. Rainy days very much suit Mark Lanegan for me, as he has a much deeper voice, and is a lot deeper in entire vibes than something like 'Happy' by the guy who assisted with 'Get Lucky' with Daft Punk.

I'm definitely not a fan of a lot of new songs that have been released. There are songs such as LP's 'Lost on You' or Boston's 'More than a Feeling' that have heaps of emotion put into them, compared to any Chainsmokers' song. Rag 'n' Bone Man or whatever he's called is cool, I can feel the soul in the song, but there are many other artists that cannot for the life of them create any sort of song that could move me like Johnny Cash, or Disturbed. I'd imagine that many people would oppose, but I'm sure that if anyone is actually reading this, they'd understand my viewpoint. Despite being so young, I'm very attached to music, and it's ability. I couldn't ever underestimate it's power and influence over people.

God that was a much bigger brain dump than I expected. I'd better go back to teleporting and screaming, before any human becomes suspicious of my completely normal and expected actions.

EDIT: I realised I said I 'couldn't be arsed' at the start of this post. I think it's clear to see that wasn't the case as I began typing. I apologise sincerely to any mobile user for taking up so much of your screen.
Versity,
You do realize Spoilers exist?
Screenshot (51).png

Anyways,
I'll name a couple of some songs,
One of my favorites are,
Wake up by EDEN [aka the Eden Project]
Steady as she goes by the Raconteurs
Can't stop by RHCP [Red Hot Chili Peppers]
Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand
Let me oh by e-dubble (RIP)
Do a stupid little dance by Proleter and Taskrok