Favorite Youtuber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yunkster

Recognized Member
Steve1989 - I like the way he eats crackers and jam
RedLetterMedia - I rarely watch recent movies so I watch these guys talk about them
TheViper - Only his AoE2 campaign playthroughs, and only because he utterly breaks them unintentionally
Kizuna AI - doesn't need to be explained

toocozyy

Looking at how many people are replying to this this discussion, there's going to be 1 person who says something like
"pfft nerds I like those youtube channels which post try not to laugh or grin challenges"
So, who's going to do the sin?

toocozyy

But now for my opinion, I personally like 3kliksphillip, Seananners, b4nny and cowbelly
sorry about that last one I had to do it

Swift

Recognized Member
Oneyplays, 2ndjerma, Crowbcat, imaqtpie, milliondollarextreme. I cant really think of that many of the top of my head, my interests and subscribed to youtubers vary way too much.

Versity

Recognized Member
I do like many of the smaller TF2 youtubers, such as LogicTF2 and Runyx. Pretty much any of Blapture Co.

I really love Game Grumps and Oney Plays at the moment. Great channels and great people.

And, despite what others may say, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and Jacksfilms are really neat.
But in all honesty the best touruber has to be our own Quebec @Kubo CatNip

Lemmiwinks

Pyrocynical, h3h3, and Mike Boyd.
Most people don't know about the last one, but he's really interesting as his channel is about learning things as fast as possible.

Neil Ball

Necropost
Favourite YT channel is VSauce, and favourite TF2 YT channel is Star_. TF2 is a great game but I prefer to play it myself rather than watching others do so. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.