New [FF2] I want to suggest my hales to this server.

I played on the server for a short while, and i already liked it. Thus i want to suggest my 2 hales to this server.

Those two hales are a duo of one eachother also a solo varient (They work differently on solo and duo.)

Reminder, these hale can be buffed or nerfed freely.

The solo version of the hale:

Puro (solo):

His hp is blow the avarage hale, he has 2 lifes.

He has a superjump.

His weapon: It does 140 (or 200 for this server) dmg and slows down the targed for 2 seconds and gains 5% uber.

2nd weapon: A medigun, he can heal his minions for 100hp per sec and can uber them.

Onkill: He turn his victoms into himself, they have 1k hp, take 50% more damage, do 41 dmg, don't take falldamage,

Rage: He respawns all of his dead minions, and gains a 10 second speed buff bonus and stuns all enemys around him.

Lifeloss: He Stuns enemys around him, gets the king powerup for 25 sec to help his minions and gains a better weapon with 200 dmg, but from what i see on this server it can be 290. He slows down for 3 sec, gains 10% uber And 5 onpoint teleports.

Lunge: He uses 25% rage and lunges into the enemy like saxton for 140 dmg.

For the duo:

Doctor.K. (duo):

His hp is blow the avarage hale, he has 3 lifes.

He has a teleport.

His weapon: It does 200 dmg (or 250 for this server) and makes his allies when hit faster.

Rage: gets a 6 sec uber, And a blutsauger for 40 sec which does 3x the normal damage, milks and bleeds the enemy on hit, he also gets faster on rage for 15 sec.

Lifeloss: He gets 3 point teleports and stuns ALL enemys for 5 sec.

Minions: on kill he spawns a minion like puro BUT he can't spawn them on rage.

King powerup: He can hold r and get the powerup but it drains rage.

Puro (duo):

It's almost the same but...

His speed effect is not as much, He only respawns 12 minions, And his lifeloss ability is the resistance powerup, instead of the king one.

If there is any interrest in those hales, i will gladly send over the files needed for them.

(i hope i didn't miss anything, if i did, please ask on it.)

Merpy

Queen of Ice
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Just skimming over this, no idea what the bosses characters are but it seems interesting, though there is an awful lot of range to these bosses. I'll look further into it later but, just know that all duo bosses we have previously had on the server have been excruciatingly oppressive and frustrating to play against / as. Notably the issue with players being dragged into duos they don't want to play, and afks / trolls ruining someone's round. Even after all that, duo bosses with two sensible people is impossibly strong. If a good player can win with more than half his health, what do you think two good players would do?

Flametosser

Puro as a solo hale seems interesting, I'd like to see how their King Mannpowerup would work in tandem with minions.

You should attach both their files to a comment or send the link to their download page, this way @Nazuki can have a look.

Nuclear Nun

TF2 Admin
I would like to add on to these suggestions

Momo (Literally almost everyone here doesn't know what it is)
Allow me to present you with momo

Apparently it is some kind of "suicide challenge" which is disturbing, involving being texted by "MOMO" and given a set of challenges that ends in either hurting/maiming yourself. This is obviously something to give people attention, because this creature is some kind of Japanese folklore monster. But I mainly find this image disgusting and hilarious.
Imagine being chased by this thing in FF2.
See you in your nightmares(I'm actually sorry if I scared people with this)

Merpy

Queen of Ice
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Yeah... put that in a file next time please. I don't want to scroll onto that early in the morning... I'm strongly against this boss or even if it exists.

Denied

jb map maker
TF2 Admin
I played on the server for a short while, and i already liked it. Thus i want to suggest my 2 hales to this server.

Those two hales are a duo of one eachother also a solo varient (They work differently on solo and duo.)

Reminder, these hale can be buffed or nerfed freely.

The solo version of the hale:

Puro (solo):

His hp is blow the avarage hale, he has 2 lifes.

He has a superjump.

His weapon: It does 140 (or 200 for this server) dmg and slows down the targed for 2 seconds and gains 5% uber.

2nd weapon: A medigun, he can heal his minions for 100hp per sec and can uber them.

Onkill: He turn his victoms into himself, they have 1k hp, take 50% more damage, do 41 dmg, don't take falldamage,

Rage: He respawns all of his dead minions, and gains a 10 second speed buff bonus and stuns all enemys around him.

Lifeloss: He Stuns enemys around him, gets the king powerup for 25 sec to help his minions and gains a better weapon with 200 dmg, but from what i see on this server it can be 290. He slows down for 3 sec, gains 10% uber And 5 onpoint teleports.

Lunge: He uses 25% rage and lunges into the enemy like saxton for 140 dmg.

For the duo:

Doctor.K. (duo):

His hp is blow the avarage hale, he has 3 lifes.

He has a teleport.

His weapon: It does 200 dmg (or 250 for this server) and makes his allies when hit faster.

Rage: gets a 6 sec uber, And a blutsauger for 40 sec which does 3x the normal damage, milks and bleeds the enemy on hit, he also gets faster on rage for 15 sec.

Lifeloss: He gets 3 point teleports and stuns ALL enemys for 5 sec.

Minions: on kill he spawns a minion like puro BUT he can't spawn them on rage.

King powerup: He can hold r and get the powerup but it drains rage.

Puro (duo):

It's almost the same but...

His speed effect is not as much, He only respawns 12 minions, And his lifeloss ability is the resistance powerup, instead of the king one.

If there is any interrest in those hales, i will gladly send over the files needed for them.

(i hope i didn't miss anything, if i did, please ask on it.)
>not posting images

For those unsure of where these bosses are from, the answer is a furry indie puzzle game called "changed". If you look into the theme of the game you will notice just how degenerate these bosses are. For those who don't wanna look into it, it's a deranged puzzle game for furfags.

So as a concerned citizen, I would like to request for this thread to be locked and hidden, danke.