New [FF2 Suggestion] Suggesting one of my hales; Electroshock Therapy

Domnic

This is Electroshock Therapy
This boss isn't based in anything, I don't know about rigging or working with custom models, it's just a boss with hats because I'm a begginer on making FF2 bosses.

He has a Super Jump
On rage: Stuns enemy for 4 seconds and gives him Uber for 6 seconds and a Short Circuit that deals really good damage with a lot of ammo.
Has 1 life, with hp that's a little below average.
If it feels like it needs a buff or nerf, feel free to make any change.
It's a little slower than average.

The base class is Engineer, with a Gunslinger that deals great damage.

Some voice lines:
"Like, what's the plan here? Electroshock Therapy?"
"At least you ain't worthless anymore!"
"That there was a fine piece of work!"

The hats that he's using are: Clockwerk's Helm, Rocket Operator and Roboot. It's kind of a Robot Loadout (Using the Beep Man wasn't original)
Screenshot_800.png
(Preview in loadout.tf)

Music:
(Open to suggestions)

If you're interested, here's the .cfg, sounds and model: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13hr7i1_8fXzW6oNAACHSWNYXeSc47E3c
(If you need any other file, I will handle it to you asap)

Any bug report or suggestion are really welcome, this is one of my first bosses, that's why it's pretty basic.

Last edited:

Fluquor

Queen of Ice
Staff member
TF2 Admin
Hopefully his configs are as easily modified as others, as I'm sure you are aware we use amplified stats. Mind giving it a bit more design though? Bosses don't really look the greatest with just normal tf2 items and don't stand out enough to be noticed. Obviously there's exceptions but.. all references to something.

Most likely at this stage your boss will be considered but not added, considering that we'd rather not having something so brand new tested though.. could always try it out in a test server first. Have you tested your boss in another server / your own yet?

Domnic

Hopefully his configs are as easily modified as others, as I'm sure you are aware we use amplified stats. Mind giving it a bit more design though? Bosses don't really look the greatest with just normal tf2 items and don't stand out enough to be noticed. Obviously there's exceptions but.. all references to something.

Most likely at this stage your boss will be considered but not added, considering that we'd rather not having something so brand new tested though.. could always try it out in a test server first. Have you tested your boss in another server / your own yet?
Yes, I tested it and didn't show any sort of problems.
About the design, yeah, it's lame, I could be using custom textures, idk, but I will change his design, this is more like a "beta".
I will redisign him or make one completely new with this concept.
As I'm really new to this kind of stuff, I really want to get better at it, so, I really appreciate your criticism.