Finally, an Introduction.

David

Took me long enough to make an introduction. I've been here since last October, playing on the Freak server.

A little about me:
I have had the username Joe Biden since before the meme and before anyone knew about the 2fort Joe Biden. I've gone under this alias since 2012.
The story why I got this username isn't interesting but it exists. I won't bore you with it unless you personally ask for it, because who am I?

I'm alright at Market Gardening. If you see me playing Soldier, I'm probably going for top score (and also MG is fun).
I'm alright at Hale, but it gets boring after you play just so much of VSH/FF2. Now I just play dangerously. I guess that's what you'd call it.
I know a little about balancing due to (about 1400 hrs of) experience stat tweaking with another server that I left for various reasons.
I have about 2500 hours on Team Fortress 2 on this account, all of which are spent on the VSH/FF2 gamemodes.
I have been a member of Steam for 13 years. (though initially I was exclusively playing on World of Warcraft so I never actually got on until Mysts of Pandaria released, which is when I quit; I have returned to WoW since and think Legion is a fantastic expansion. BfA looks pretty sick too.)
I used to think the way to teach someone you want to help a lesson on the Internet is to show them hands-on. That doesn't always work.

That's about all I have to say.

Last edited:

Dr. Insanity

Recognized Member
I remember when you said “I promise you, the president has a big stick.”

Political jokes aside, welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay.