Food Thread/Favourite Foods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivy

Recognized Member
Food. You know it. I know it. Post it. Your favorites, and why it's your favorite. No shame in posting more than one//your general favorites.

Cultural foods would be great if you have any too, personally foods @Denied has posted have made me want to move to sweden just for them. Go wild.

Anyway, for me, it's Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo, and it's absolutely amazing. Home cooking it is fantastic, especially when you mix it with things like brocolli and actual pieces of chicken.

iu

Bad Memes

TF2 Admin
Gimme that chicken alfredo. Dammit im hungry now

-Klub-

Tasty Spaghetti With Meatballs. fucking delicious

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 274

clemarchy

I love strawberries and strawberry flavored drinks or sweets. Strawberries are a tasty, not messy, small snack, and I have a small appetite, so, works for me. As for an actual meal, I love Korean barbecue and white rice. A cultural dish I like eating is Beef Nilaga. It’s a Filipino dish and isn’t very hard to cook. It’s like, a soup with chunks of vegetables and beef. Eat it with white rice. Another good Filipino dish is Tinola. It’s got chicken and green papaya. Sorry, kinda vague descriptions, but I don’t cook these myself. Pretty tasty tho.

Tash

My all time favorite: 🍜

Attachments

• 2253E064-3DE1-427D-8648-E5FF045016FA.jpeg
    2253E064-3DE1-427D-8648-E5FF045016FA.jpeg
    235.9 KB · Views: 278
  • 6C18EBBA-2525-4AA9-AC62-96DE6E4ED96B.jpeg
    6C18EBBA-2525-4AA9-AC62-96DE6E4ED96B.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 285

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
i love chinese and japanese food
specifically General Tso's chicken (chinese) and sushi (japanese)

Status
Not open for further replies.