Former Admins,

Clementine

I've recently met quite a few interesting people who were former admins, and I realized, I know very little about them. So I started to wonder, why they were demoted, and how long were they an admin. If you are, or know any former admins, let me know, I'd like to hear some interesting stories. I'll start. I was demoted because I abused my powers, (timebombs/slaps) although I somewhat did my job, Microphone checks, slaying freekillers etc. I needed to be demoted though, as I was using admin commands much too frequently. I was admin for only about 2 months, starting in December and ending in February. Also, I know that i deserved to be demoted, I don't need a ton of people trying to correct/criticize me.

Last edited:

Orange

Recognized Member
I was a Admin back in the day and then went inactive. But back then it was mod, admin, and managers. So Admin would be equivelant to Admin+ today i guess. And i was admin for like 3-4 months

Calb

Recognized Member
I was a Admin back in the day and then went inactive. But back then it was mod, admin, and managers. So Admin would be equivelant to Admin+ today i guess. And i was admin for like 3-4 months
YOOO REAPPLY I LOVE YOU

Wickednick

Recognized Member
I used to be a mod, but got kicked after I was inactive for 7-8months

Broski.

Recognized Member
Well, I'm my previous community I left, I was banned because the owner was abusive and I was the only one brave enough to call out his shit, he realised he was wrong and chose to be rid of me, not before I lead a rebellion and had literally like 10 admins leave with me XD

Cat

Recognized Member
Hey look this thread is a thing lol. To start off, my name is Cat/Catgirl/Catgrill/howl/QWERTY/Snow/Whisper/Sccisors and I am here as a recovering nameoholic. I was an admin from December of 2014 to sometime this year. I left because being an admin wasn't fun anymore, I started to dislike almost everyone on the server (exceptions), jb was barely fun, and I had irl stuff to do besides waste my time doing something I didn't like. Btw I got demoted 2 days after pmod back in 2014 because of (accidental) abuse but I reinstated and got my pmod back lol. Props to Apple because she's prob the only reason I got it back. I feel special lol.

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member
Hey look this thread is a thing lol. To start off, my name is Cat/Catgirl/Catgrill/howl/QWERTY/Snow/Whisper/Sccisors and I am here as a recovering nameoholic. I was an admin from December of 2014 to sometime this year. I left because being an admin wasn't fun anymore, I started to dislike almost everyone on the server (exceptions), jb was barely fun, and I had irl stuff to do besides waste my time doing something I didn't like. Btw I got demoted 2 days after pmod back in 2014 because of (accidental) abuse but I reinstated and got my pmod back lol. Props to Apple because she's prob the only reason I got it back. I feel special lol.
Wait your not an administration n anymore?

TSAthirtyOW

Recognized Member