Freak Fortress 2 Map Suggestion

Should Maps with spell books be added to the FF2 Server?

• Indeed

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Negative

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

CompetitiveChimp

So iv'e been on the FF2 server for about 2 years now, and I think adding new and exciting maps it would spice things up.
One map I'd love to see be added to the server is Vsh_pumpkin_fort_v2 - http://gamebanana.com/maps/189787

This map has spell books, which many people have equipped, and are easy to get. The spells on this specific map are underpowered. Regular spells, not fireballs raining from above. Most overpowered spell there is, uber for 3 seconds. Its also a really good map in general. Adding maps with spells is something that would add flavor to the steak, if you will. I hope to see more maps added, or something new come to the FF2 server. Thanks.
- Jon

ayScrummy

Recognized Member
I don't think giving people the option to do 3x damage without trying will help much on the server. The weapons do heaps anyways.

BarkingChaos

Recognized Member
Please. No. It's hard enough for the Hale to win as it is. The red team doesn't need even more power abusing spells.

Pyrelancer

Recognized Member
I went to the tf2 wiki to read about spells. I noticed some problems :
The ball'o'bats spell has insane upwards knockback.
The teleport spell can telefrag.
The healing spell can overheal to x2 health.
The stealth spell allows players to attack while invisible.
So... lol. Yeah, no.

CompetitiveChimp

Was a suggestion lmao. Yuki had the answer I was looking for. Also none of the spells you mentioned are the ones used in the map suggested.