Freekillers on Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ausskothar

There are commonly freekillers who will join jailbreak servers, and, as the name implies, freekill a sh*t ton.

I propose some sort of vote ban/teamban/kick option, of course not a permanent ban or anything like that but something to help move the game along.

Also we may want to blu ban anyone in pecachii? pekachi? idk, but I do know there is a group full of freekillers and admins or owners should investigate.

Kona

custom title
@Yuki seems to be "hyping" up the idea of a voteban system, so I believe it might make a reapperance, but I am still considering it to be a bad idea as last time it was around, it was abused, and the players currently are even less mature than they were 2 years ago

So for now, just gather the players name, SteamID, and your evidence and report the player using the report form located here if anybody is breaking the rules: https://sg-gaming.net/forms/report.12/respond

EDIT: Also, this thread is in the incorrect section. Please use the Suggestions Forum next to you wish to make a suggestiom

Bush-Dog

Recognized Member
There are commonly freekillers who will join jailbreak servers, and, as the name implies, freekill a sh*t ton.

I propose some sort of vote ban/teamban/kick option, of course not a permanent ban or anything like that but something to help move the game along.
ov7G3m1.gif

Overeon

If you find any free-killers, take a screenshot or a video clearly showing that the free-killer is well, free-killing. Get their steam id and send it to the report forum. I'm sure a report handler there will look into your proof and your reasoning. The "Votekick, Teamban," etc systems WILL BE ABUSED. If that group "dedicated to free-killing" has that amount of dedication they will abuse the hell out of that system.

Sig1911

Necropost
I personally don't like this idea of a vote kick/voteban because i myself being a kid, will be constantly banned "because I'm annoying", and other people may agree with with me, or disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.